2: ED

"Charlie! Dinner is ready!"

"I'm coming in a minute!" Charlie sighed and went down to the kitchen where he met Nick in an apron and food in his hands. He immediately started laughing.

"What- what's so funny?"

Charlie tried to stop laughing and eventually he stopped laughing. Nick still confused. "You, in an apron." 

Nick looked down in confusion. "So? What's so funny about that?"

"I've never seen you in an apron. You look cute." Nick blushed and put the food on the table. "Yes! I've made you blush! Finally!"

"Shut up." Charlie chuckled and sat at the table. Nick put food in front of Charlie. Charlie smiled and waited for Nick to go back to the kitchen to stop smiling.

The smell.

It looked good.

But the smell made him vomit. He tried to take a bite, but the voice in his head was back. Shit

Nick came back and saw that Charlie already took a bite from the food. "Why did you start without me?"

Charlie looked for a good excuse to not make Nick worried "It just looked so good."

Nick eyed Charlie suspiciously up and down. "Char, are you sure you're okay?"

Charlie laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"To be sure you're hundred procent alright and you're not lying to my face."

"I'm fine!"

"Okay. Then why do you not eat?"

"I- I ate."

"But did you swallow it?"

"Nick, why are you interrogating me?"

Nick put down his fork and knife and looked at Charlie. "Charlie, is your eating disorder worse?"

"What? No!" Charlie tried to look away but Nick held his gaze on him.

"I'll believe that when i see it. Take a bite. Now."

"I'm- I'm not hungry." Charlie said, still not looking at Nick.

Nick sighed. "So your ed is worse."

"N- no its not. Look." Charlie took his fork and took a bit of the food. He made a face and tried to swallow it.
"S- see?"

Nick crossed his arms. "You still need to swallow it."

Charlie sighed and tried to swallow the food, but it didn't work. He eventually spit it out. Nick sighed and hugged Charlie who started crying in his chest. "You could've told me, im here for you."

"I- didn't know how. It's hard. I always feel like you just act like you care and just want to leave me because of this."

Nick looked at Charlie. He couldn't believe his ears. "Char, were married. I married you because i love you."

"B- but I'm defect-"

"Charles Nelson, you are not defect. Don't you even dare to think that." Nick hugged Charlie. "I'm going to help you with your ed." he whispered in Charlie's ear.

Charlie smiled. "Thank you."

Nick gave Charlie a kiss. "You don't need to eat right now if you really can't. Well talk about it in the morning."

"B- but you put all this effort in this food, it's gonna go to waste."

"I'll just ask Darcy if she needs some food."

Charlie nodded and went upstairs. He really was lucky to have Nick in his life.