INTRO

[introduction music on]

"Hello kapamilya. this is Karen Davila and this is Karen Talks. Today, the much awaited guest have joined with us, today, to share about her life and experiences. please Welcome, Miss. Natalia Marie Gerona Marcos!"

crowd claps as she enter and pay respect to the viewers and to Karen. she took a sit, with a smile and nervousness.

"Hello, Natalia ! thank you for joining with us, today. ikaw ang pinaka hihintay na guest. knowing how private your life is, what made you accept to be our guest today? please answer as you introduce yourself." she ask with a warm smile to make her feel calm. " kaya mo yan, Natalia." she added.

"uh.." she feels nervous so she chuckles. "Hello, I am Natalia Gerona Marcos, also known as Aika. I graduated in Oxford University in BA Social studies and graduated Law in UP Diliman. I am 33 years old. you know who my parents are soo.." she laughs softly. the viewers and Karen did too. "uh.. My parents told me na 'Aika, you should go." when they knew na I love this show. I was hesitant at first pero naisip ko na, why grab this opportunity to share about me." she smiles.

" Grabe, thank you for giving us the time.. knowing how busy your office is." Karen says with sencerity.

" to be honest, it was not an easy decision because of the election. not just because of my work. at a very most consideration din, kailangan kong maging super honest here." she explained with a nervous feeling.

" Yes, Thats right. have you watched the interview of VP Leni and Former Senator Bongbong Marcos ba? what is your reaction?" she really want to ask Aika about this so she is eager to know the answer.

"I have watched it, to be honest, yesterday lang." she softly laughs. "The interview were all about politics, siyempre.. I know them very well. I am certain about things kasi inaral ko yan. I see them as a politician in that video, not as my parents." she answers with a serious look.

" Hinihintay ko ang sagot mo and I did not expect that answer." she sounds surprised. " Honest is your thing talaga, ano?" she asks.

"of course Ms. Karen.. thats my work." she answer with calmness this time.

"Thank you for that answers. you know that its not the official questions, so I hope you are all prepared. " Karen says with a laugh on her face.

Aika chuckles. "Parang alam ko na ang first question." 

" Really? " Karen looks surprised. " I think, laging tinatanong sayo ito." she laughs.

" Opo, same din ang sagot ko everytime. " she laughs. 

" Are you ready, Aika?"

" Yes, I am." she answers proudly.

"First question, Mom or dad and why?"

" Sabi na nga ba."

 everyone laughs to her words.