07

" VP Leni told the story about this na but we want to hear your side of the story.."

" Right.. I need to explain myself din po." she chuckles and so Karen.

" So, what did you feel when you knew about their relationship?" 

" Ang galing po magtago ng parents ko saakin. like super!" she sounds she's about to get annoyed again. " Before going back to England, I asked dad about his plan pero ang sabi niya ' parang wala na akong pag-asa.' i was so sad for him because he really love Mama that much, after all these years. I asked mama naman about dad and sabi niya 'I can't face him anymore. ' ganyan. so noong nasa airport na, hinatid na ako ni Mama. napaiyak na lang ako while on the plane... December 2016, uuwi ako for christmas.. tradition na iyon. ito na nga.." she sighs heavily and laughs. " I never told them the day na uuwi ako to surprise them, pagka open ko ng pinto, super nagulat ako sa nakita ko. " acting her surprisness as she speaks. " 'Dad?!' sobrang nagulat ako, kita ko din yung gulat sa mukha niya. hindi agad siya nakapag salita, nauutal pa siya. sumunod naman si Mama na pumunta sa tabi ni dad. 'Aika?!' gulat niya talaga ng nakita ako." she laughs as she remembers it.

" Anong nangyari next?" she sound excited to hear the answer. " Excited ako!"

" So ayon, pumasok kami sa loob ng condo, nakaupo silang dalawa sa harap ko, di sila makatingin saakin. aba ! naka holding hands pa. sabi ko naman 'explain' while naka cross ang hands. nagsalita naman si dad 'ano kasi..' tanong ko naman 'kailan pa?' sumagot naman tong si mama noong kasagsagan daw ng bagyo sa ilocos.. that was october!" she shows frustration as she had before. "Maiinis na talaga ako like super maiinis kasi tinago nila saakin, ako tong nasa ibang bansa na nagmumukmok for how many months tapos sila na pala ulit?!" Galit niyang sabi. "jusko, nag walk out ako at umuwi na agad ng Ilocos. nagkwento ako kay tita irene, she was the one na andoon pa. she knew din and everyone in the household knew. ako lang hinde. super akong nagtampo kaya pumunta akong mag-isa sa resort ng friend ko at doon natulog. " she can just laugh after remembering all that happened.

"Paano naman nanuyo ang parents mo sayo?" 

"Ms. Karina... grabe. hinanap nila ako sa buong Ilocos. good thing, bago pa lang ang resort ng friend ko.. hindi nila ako nahanap agad, di ako sumagot sa messages nila. sabi ko ' akala niyo kayo lang marunong magtago?' ganyan sabay iyak. pagkagising ko naman, nasa tabi ko na parents ko." she laughs. " nag sorry sila and umuwi na ako. di ko agad sila pinatawad pero the rest is histrory na." she answers.

" The only child of Vice President and Bongbong Marcos, everyone. grabe pala magtampo." she teases her and Aika just laughed.

" Alam niyo na po kanino nagmana" she strikes and everyone in the studio laughs.

" Before we end, I would like to thank you again for accepting our invite in the show."

" you're welcome po, Ms. Karina. " with a smile, she said.

" I hope you enjoyed the show." she smiles sencerely.

" Opo, super po." she smiles back widely.

" Any message to our viewers and to your parents na din."

" Hello, kapamilya. I hope you enjoyed watching this show. please show a lot of support to this show din po... and.. if you need help, VP Leni's office is always welcome. Angat buhay project will gladly welcome you.  My dad's office also welcomes you if you need help and just." she smiles warmly while looking directly to the camera.

" To my parents, you've been through a lot and  you deserve to be happy. Mama, Thank you for serving right and just for our country, ilang months na lang, you can rest or you can be the best again. without your intelligence siguro, and looks na rin." she laughs. " I wont be able to achieve what I am today, without you, Aika is JUST Aika. I love you Mama, andami ko pang gustong sabihin, ibubulong ko na lang mamaya." everyone in the studio laughs. she sighs before saying a word. " Dad, no more secrets, please? and thank you so much for all your efforts and considerations as I grow up with you. your love and support made me do and did things that I am able to do for myself, my family, and our country. I wish you and mama can rest na sa politics pero sinabi niyo nga, its your joy to serve, I will be joyful about it na lang din. to my sibs and friends... akala niyo kayo lang napapanood sa tv? ako rin!" her joke made everyone in the studio laugh. " lastly, To all who supports me, watch me grow, cried and shared a lot of emotions with me, thank you for being the source of my strength. I love you all !"

"Wow!" Karina laughs. " Atty. Natalia Maria Gerona Marcos is really different from what we thought, she is more beautiful, intelligent and nasakanya na ang lahat. ang perfect!" she compliments Aika that made her so shy.

" Thats for tonight ! That was Atty. Natalia Maria Gerona Marcos and this is Karen Davila. Have a great night, everyone !"  Karen closed the program.

[Closing music starts to play]

///

Hello ! Thank you for reading. coping mechanisms pa nga ! HAHAHAHA and I hope everyone stay safe and be careful po tayo sa mga ipo-post natin sa social media lalo na at kakatapos lang po ng election.

I am planning to do a Bongleni short story. I hope you support it too. I dont have exact dates pa kasi busy din ako sa school but I will publish it very soon. 

Again, Thank you and stay safe !

- Lee -