03

" Tita Liza, she is my 2nd mother, she helps me grew up. sa mga books, laging bad ang mga step mom pero Tita Liza is the opposite of bad, she is a very good person. she always praises me in everything. when Tita Liza knew na I'm going to take Law, super happy niya saakin. she hugged me and said. ' proud na proud ako sa anak ko.' her, calling me anak, really melts my heart everytime. kumbaga, she is the present of the absences ni Mama. Mama is very thankful with Tita Liza dahil doon, that why they have a good relationship. " she smiles as she tells about Liza but her face changed. "its sad to know nga lang na her relationship with Dad did not work so long. ako nanghihinayang sa 20 years nila." she said with a sad face.

"Ganoon talaga ano? relationship do not work as you want it to work." She says with a sad face. Aika nodded,feeling sad too. " How about Tito Jessie naman? how was he?"

" Tito Jessie naman, I am so thankful na he loved Mama until his very last breath. Tito Jessie never made me feel outcasted, just like Tita Liza. whenever I go to their house, especially kapag birthday ko na, after the celebration of my actual birthday, pupunta ako sakanila to celebrate it again. sabi ni Mama, tito Jessie initiate her to do it. he will always give me gifts.. ganyan. kapag naglalaro si Trish at Jill tapos hindi ako maka sali, he will play with me tapos jill and trish naman will join." she chuckles as she remember her childhood with them. "but when i got a call from my mom saying, 'anak, aika, wala na si tito Jessie mo, he got into an accident.' I really cried and told dad as I hugged him. he was confused so I told him ' Tito Jessie is gone' while sobbing. " her face became gloomy and controlling her tears. " that time, naiisip ko na lang sila Trish and Jill.. and of couse, Mama." her voice sounds so sad.

" I am sorry to hear those words. Jessie must be very proud of you now. and Liza too, you became an admirable and decent woman." Karina comforts her as she as well, control her sad emotions. 

" like the half of my life, maliban sa parents ko and siblings ko, was made dahil sakanila. ang galing nila mang inspire." she proudly says to Korina.

" You are very lucky with the people around you, no wonder, everyone admires and respect you." Korina's words made Aika smile.

" I am indeed thankful and lucky to have them around me as I grow." she proudly says with a humble smile.