02

" your answer kanina made me really excited sa mga next questions." she shows her excitement by smiling as she says the words. Aika gave her a shy smile. 

" So the next question is.. among your siblings, Aika.. from both of your parents, who are you closest to?" she questioned, she is really excited on Aika's answer.

" I grew up with Sandro, Simon, and Vincent so I would say, I am much closer with them. I am close with Tricia and Jill kasi nga you know po. " she chuckles. "girls talk." she laughs and Karen agrees with a nod. " Whenever Sandro goes home, ayan.. he will message me na 'ate, I have surpise.' ako naman tong magugulat kunyari kasi alam ko na. he is going home without telling dad and tita Liza. sasagot namana ako ng 'okay. see you.' he will reply naman ng 'thats it? hindi mo ba ako namiss?' at magtatampo na siya." she laughs as she recalls her interaction with Sandro.

"Sandro, that kid, really. isa pang nakakuha ng pagiging matampuhin ng Dad niyo. " she chuckles and Aika nodded while laughing too.

"Si Simon, ayan. medyo maangas yan pero pagdating saakin, hindi niya ako maangasan kasi alam niya na what will happen to him." she laughs. " lagi kaming nag-aasaran, lagi din kaming napapagalitan ni Dad. Tita Liza naman will scold Dad kasi nagagalit siya saamin. ' bata sila, what do you expect?' ganyan mga lines ni Tita Liza." she smiles as she recalls her asaran with Simon.

" Talaga mga naughty kids pala kayo." Karina laughs. " how about your other sibs naman?" she asks with a not so serious look.

" Vincent naman. Iyakin and super cute hanggang ngayon. he used to run to me para magsumbong kapag inaaway siya ni Simon. he will always tell his worries saakin. lalo na noong nasa ibang bansa kami to study, he will always call me while crying pa or with a good news." her smile is bigger this time.

"ang sweet mo pala na ate, ano?" 

" not really po." she humbly answers.

"Nakoo, Aika.. super humble at sweet na bata. wag ka ng umangal." she proudly says. Aika just laughs. "How about Trisha and Jill?" she goes back to the topic.

" We talked naman every time na nagba bakasyon ako sa Naga with them and up until now, they will send me pics of what they are doing or having. we talk about girl stuffs and love life, mostly. I can say na we are close naman because of that." she answers with a feeling of soft heart towards her siblings from her mom.

" Buti ano ? your parents relationship did not affect your relationship with them." she feels so soft for Aika too.

" Opo. gladly, my parents married a good people. I was not treated as others. Thats why my relationship with my siblings are that close and good naman." she answers, feeling easy as she thinks about her siblings.

" I am proud, really." Karina shows her sincerity. " related to that question naman, how is your relationship with Liza? and how was your relationship with Jessie when he was still alive?"