01

Aika laughs at her words.

"Both po." She answers before laughing.

"Hindi pwede ang both." Karen teases Aika.

" Baka po kasi magtampo si Mama and dad eh." she answers with awe. everyone in the studio laughs.

" Tell us, why both?"

" Kasi po, they raised me well kahit na they separated when I was young. Mama is always on hand with me when I was studying Law. Dad always supports me and spoil me naman. hindi naman po halatang spoiled ako, ano?"

Karen reacts with laugh. "Yes, you are very down to earth, Aika." she says with a look of admiration towards Aika.

" Yun din po yung reason kasi dad always tells me na ' Being down to earth person, Aika. will make you feel your importance and will receive much respect. ' thats his words. Mama naman, I can see how she is really down to earth kahit na noong nasa Naga pa lang siya as a  Lawyer, never ko siya nakitang maging maarte while interacting with people, no special treatments, pipila siya kung kinakailangan, she will wait for the line, kahit ngayon na VP na siya. I grew up with Dad, I know who I am and Mama always tell me na ' Hindi porke anak ka ng tatay mo, you will take advantage of it.' and those are my principles up until now, they are my inspiration. that is why, I chose them both. they have different ways to show their love towards me." she answers with a smile in her last sentences.

"Wow! Aika, ikaw na talaga !" Karen shows her amazement towards Aika with a big smile.

"Nakoo Ma'am. baka madala mo ako sa ganyan ha.. baka hindi na ako maka hinde sa next invitation." she jokes.

Karen shows a bigger laugh. " you got your dad's wittiness talaga and your Mama's intelligence, ano?"

Aika just laughed and nods.