Tea Time!

Lexi here! Or Alexis as some of you call me. Or Ms. Blanket as that one person called me.

So, like the last vote, I decided that I would just let this chapter be written by someone else. So I had to pick someone from my oh so large range of friends who write.

And T was busy so he kindly, yet firmly, turned me down.

So this chapter shall be written by the lovely, red headed, smexy, After_Dusk-CH!

-lexi<3
------------------
You stood in your room with the three girls waiting for your answer. You knew that no matter what you did, two of them would be dissapointed. And after your date with Cerise, you would feel bad for not going with her.

Then again, both Lizzie and her would be greatly usept if you just took a nap with Brair (though it would be a great time to get some more backstory). But Lizzie and you had gotten so much closer during the whole Jabberwock situation.

Even if she didn't remember it.

But you had to make a choice. And you did.

Y/N: I, could go for some tea. I rather relax than get hyped up. And I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

Cerise seemed dissapointed, but didn't say anything. Briar sighed and laid back down, almost immediately falling asleep again.

Lizzie: Then it is settled. We shall have tea time in the Grove.

Y/N: Yeah.

You looked to Cerise.

Y/N: You could come to, if you want.

Cerise held her arms and looked down at her feet.

Cerise: No. You two have fun. I, uh, just remembered that I had stuff to do. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Before you could stop her, she left the room. Her shoulders were slumped and her head hung low. You felt a ping of guilt in your gut, but your choice was made.

And it was the right one. #TEAMLIZZIE!

Ahem. Sorry. Narrators aren't supposed to pick favorites. Even guest Narrators.

Lizzie: Come along, then. Tea time waits for no one!

It did not!

You sat across from Lizzie at the small round table where a tea set was waiting. The tea was fresh and the smell alone calmed your senses. Definitely something you needed right now.

The Grove itself was back to it's usual, wonderful self with bright flowers and beautiful colors. It looked like an art piece against a backdrop of the green grass and brown trees. The sun shined through the thin leaves perfectly, giving ample lighting even at night when the moon took it's place.

Small animals like bunnies and squirrels ran and played near the edge of the Grove. Some even inside, though they never got too close to Lizzie and whatever she was doing. And, of course, the hedgehogs that wondered aimlessly around.

So many hedgehogs.

Lizzie: One cube of sugar or two?

Y/N: Just one will do.