13

|Female Lead's Pov|

I heard the sound of my phone alram ringing, quickly shutting it off so that grandma doesn't wake up from her sleep. The doctor has already told us that her sleep is important. Standing up I directly went to kitchen to boil milk, like usual. I saw that milk was over so I went do graby purse to buy milk. I was about to open the door when I heard few noises "make sure the camera is working", "yes ma'am", "I can't believe that a billionaire like Louis Capet is marrying a middle class women", "she must have drooled him with her beauty" I looked through the peephole and they looked like reporter's. I was scared I didn't know what to do, why are the reporter's here. I saw my phone was about to call the police but then I saw Mr Louis number, I didn't wanted to call him but something made me call him. "hello", "good morning love what makes you call me so early", "I am really sorry to c-call you but there is a problem", "what's the problem love is everthing alright?", "t-there a-are re-reporter's o-outside my apartment" ,"love don't panic I will arrange something ok?"Alora flinched when suddenly there was a bang on the door. Not knowing what to do she sat near the wall crying. She was glad that her grandma didn't hear her crying, her grandma had to take sleeping pills for better sleep. Banging on the door increased as their were shouting too.

___________________________________

|Writer's Pov|

Her phone ringed as she woke, she had fainted and didn't even know it. She saw, Louis, was calling her "h-hello?", "love open the door I am outside" she quickly opened the door. She hugged, Louis, "thank you so much for the help", "it's ok love calm down". He quickly pulled her closer, as Alora came to know what she was doing she quickly backed off. "love you will have to hug me like this after we get married" the smriked in his face never left him. "now that I have come here let's go for wedding shopping" saying that he left.

___________________________________

The day went off nicely. It was almost night time when both of them were in the car, Alora, received a call from her grandma "yes grandma", "Alo,two packets of medicine are over can you bring them" "ok I will" saying that she hung up "c-can we stop a-at a medical shop", "of course love". The driver stopped at the medical store as Alora and Louis both got out. While paying Louis removed his usual card to pay "I-I can pay", "I have taken the responsibility to take care of your grandma so its on me" she knew it was useless to argue with him. "sir I am sorry but we don't accept black card, Louis cursed under his breath." then what do you take? "," cash or normal card sir " taking the money he gave it and both of them left the shop.

___________________________________

" love" he pulled her closer by her waist "please let me g-go", "tell me a reason to let you go, love", "I-I have to give this medicine to grandma", "the driver will give" he called the driver and told him to send it. "love don't forget that we are getting married next week", "I-I know", "love I can't believe you are mine now.....just imagine our first night when we become one...the skin-to-skin contact between us....its going to be amazing" Alora pushed, Louis and ran in her apartment building. Her innocence left, Louis, chuckling.