31

|Writer's Pov|

"Enough mother I won't tolerate you talking shit about my wife!" Louis was very angry his veins where popping out due to so much shouting,he couldn't hear all the words that his mother was calling Alora "that's it you are talking to your mother....you cannot just argue with your mother for this,this slut....I had enough I am never stepping inside this house" saying the women stormed out of the house. Louis messaged his temple and looked towards Alora,she was a crying mess,her hair was all over her face she was in the floor crying her heart out. Kneeling down near her he pulled her into his arms,which to his surprise she hugged him back. "Love" he sounded concerned "w-what d-did i d-do t-to d-deserve th-this" her hiccups were making her difficult to talk. His heart clenched at her words,he knew she didn't deserve this but he couldn't leave her. He kissed her head and started to whisper sweet things in her ears.

Her hold on his body loosened, looking at her face he found her sleeping peacefully in his arms,his lips formed into a smile "I can't imagine a day without you" his kissed her and started to carry her to their bedroom.

______________________________________

"What is wrong with auntie" Edward asked "your dad's sister you know" Edward laughed "mate she is your mother first", "I didn't understand her in my 28 years for life how will I now so I was wondering if you understood her" both of them sipped on their coffee "I think I should also get marry I am tired of seeing my friend have all the fun" Louis laughed at his friends words "let's go out and have some fun find some chick....for me not for you,you already got one" Edward wiggled his eyes Louis looked at him "are you trying to hit on my wife...and if you are then you won't see tomorrows sun" Edward rolled his eyes "I am leaving" saying Louis went out of Edward's house.

__________________________________

"Rebecca" Alora came searching for in the kitchen "yes ma'am what happened do you want anything?" Rebecca asked "no no actually I wanted to ask where is your sir?" She always felt weird saying his name "oh I don't have any clue ma'am but why don't you have some food you didn't eat eating since morning it's almost evening" saying Rebecca offered Alora a plate of fruits "I will go to outside" saying she left leaving Alora alone in the massive kitchen. Picking up a piece of apple from the fruit fork she looked at it "such a simple life you have no tension nothing" saying she ate the piece. After a few minutes the felt two hands wrapping around her from behind, she was quick to recognise the hold "love" he kissed her shoulder "are you feeling any better?" He asked to which Alora nodded "so shall we go for our dinner tonight?" He smiled "dinner?", "yes I dinner....today was a hectic day and I am sorry for my mothers behaviour she always cares about people's opinions" he hugged her more tightly "ahhh you are so warm and cozy" he placed few kisses on her neck "we still haven't done our wedding night" his words made Alora red.

She never had any type of physical relationship with anyone,her life goal was to keep her grandma happy and healthy"what do you say shall we do it here right now....no one's here only you and me" he smirked. She quickly got out of his hold "I will get ready" saying she ran to the bedroom "love!" He laughed at her innocence and started eating the fruits.