34

|Writer's Pov|

Louis looked up with a questionable face "sorry?" he asked her "yes....I should've listened to you the I wouldn't be this sick" she said as Louis chuckled at her works 'it's ok my love' he kissed her lip 'I am going now to bring you fools have it and rest for a while" She smiled a little her heart was fluttering with joy she didn't knew the proper reason.

_________

A week passed and Alora was all fine,Louis taking care of her life she was a little baby,his baby. She didn't what magic he did on her in the last week but all the care and love towards her made her heart melt,she would feel her heartbeat become more fast if he came close to her or touch he,his smiles made her blush and have butterflies in her stomach, this feelings were new to her,in the middle f nowhere she would imagine his face and blush. She would become nervous in front of him. All this was making her crazy.

And there she was in the kitchen making all his favourite food for him to eat. "Ma'am why are you doing all of this"?, "because today you sir has gone for a very important meeting" , "ohhh so you are cooking his favourite food so that he would be happy" Rebecca smirked at Alora "it's nothing like that" she hid her red cheeks and went to her room running. She was blushing hard "what are all these things happening to me?" She asked herself "am I in love?....no no I could never be" she lightly slapped herself and smiled.

It was almost evening time and everything was ready in the dining table witty Alora waiting patiently for Louis. The door opens and he walks in with a cold expression on his face but as he sees Alora he smiles "love what are you doing here" he quickly pulls her near him and kisses,the kiss was full of love and warmth Alora was about to kiss him when he pulled away "I am glad to see you" she smiled "how was the meeting?, " it was great as usual I got the deal" he let her go and stretched his body "I made dinner" , "oh I will get fresh and let's eat together" saying he went.

After the dinner both of them were sitting inside their room "I forgot to tell you something love?", "what?" , "we are going to meet your grandma tomorrow" as soon as he said it she become more than happy and hugged him "thank you so much" before sleeping she kissed him on the cheek.

_____

The car stopped at the small mansion in the woods where there was no one,no disturbances or anything "grandma" she runner and hugged her grandmother "Alo how are you sweetie?" , "I am fine how are you?" both of them were so happy to see each other.

"Grandma all things where happing with me and still are what is the meaning of this"? she asked her,as Louis left her and went to work she told her grandma everything "Alora you never told me all these things" her grandma was shocked because she never kept secrets from her "what are you saying grandma I didn't meet or talk to you so how will I say all these things to you" her grandma laughed "I am just joking sweetie" she brushed Alora's face and smiled "you have become such a big girl Alo.... you're in love Alora".