33

|Writer's Pov|

Alora opened her eyes,her body was aching badly,she forced herself to get up and takes shower. She looked at herself in the mirror and found her nose a red eyes puffed, she was feeling weak and tired. She was having a fever. Going down she quietly ate her breakfast, "ma'am what happened are you not feeling well?" Rebecca asked her,Alora was acting weird,she would wish her every morning and be so happy to tell her everything "I am fine" Alora didn't wanted to make Rebecca worried, she got up and went into their bedroom. Her body gave up as soon as she laid on the bed,her body was burning with fever "mom~" she wined in pain.

____________________________________

His leather shoes made a 'clicking' sound with the expensive marble floor "good evening sir" Rebecca held his coat "where is Alora?" , "sir ma'am has not come out of the bedroom since morning.....ma'am had her breakfast and she was behaving kind of weird" , "what do you mean by weird?" their conversation got interrupted by Alora coming downstairs with a full red nose "love what happened to you?" His voice was full of concern,she just went near him and hugged him "Louis~" he felt her heated body against his "love you have fever!" Louis tried to hold her but found her fainted in his arms "love!" he lightly tapped her cheeks "Rebecca call the doctor!" carrying her to their bedroom he tried everything to wake her up,his breathing got heavier,he couldn't see her like this in-front of him.

____________________________________

"She has a very have fever and not being hydrated she fainted" the doctor said Louis took a assuring breath "just give her these antibiotics that I have prescribed" he nodded "thanks a lot doctor", sitting beside her he kissed her temple "you gave me a heart attack"

_____________________________________

She woke feeling much better and found Louis near her foot,pulling her foot away she felt scared weather he will shout at her. She slowly got and went to wash her face,coming back she found Louis awake "how are you feeling?" , "are you ok?" , "here take there medicines" he was asking too many questions to her "here take this water.....sit here" he carried her to the bed "how did this happen?" , "did this happen because of the food?" He kissed her hands,face,lips "I was so scared" he hugged her near her stomach "I am sorry".

_________________________________

Hey reader!
Sorry for a short chapter....the next chapter will be longer....I just want to say something.
Two of my stories are not not available on my page....I have not deleted any of them.....as I have already said,I have already filed a report and I am waiting for their reply......so guys want me to continue OBSESSED with new story or not please let me know
Bye!