Old Friends

Jesse went to the cabin with the boys and he greeted Javier who was standing in front.

"Hey Javier." Jesse greeted.

"Hey Jesse, aren't you supposed to be resting now? How's your leg amigo?" Javier asked, concerned.

"I'm fine Mr. Escuella, I've had worse. Anyway, what's this job about?" he asked.

"I'm not quite sure, all I know is that Arthur found out why the O'drscolls are here. Said they was planning to rob a train, and you know Dutch." Javier explained as they stood next to each other.

"Ah yes, of course, Dutch would love tha-"

His sentence was cut because of a commotion inside the cabin. They see that Bill and Micah somehow got into a small fight. They try to stop it until they heard Dutch's voice boom in the whole cabin, only thing that stopped them dead on their actions.

"Stop it! Now!" He shouted and all the men looked at him, Jesse and Javier was about to back off from leacturing but Dutch prevents them from leaving the cabin. Jesse just made his way to the corner of the room looking like a big shadow with his big black coat around him.

"You fools punching each other...when Colm O'Driscoll's needing punching, hard." Dutch scolded them.

Arthur leaves the cabin, Jesse follows after but made his way directly to his horse, a fine black thoroughbred, Leon. He just started to brush him just to avoid some talking from the gang leader. He ain't scared of him, just doesn't want his ears bleeding.

"You wanna sit around waiting for him to come find us? All of you, we got work to do. Come on." Dutch gets out of the cabin and meets Arthur there.

"Are you sure about this, Dutch?" Arthur asked worriedly, everyone else is seen leaving the cabin as well.

"Yes." was the only thing Dutch replied.

"Folks been through a lot recently... we hardly back on our feet yet." Arthur expressed to Dutch showing him that this might not be a good idea.

"And the last thing we need is to get bushwhacked by Colm O'Driscoll." Dutch explained as well, trying to help Arthur understand his choices.

He then pats Arthur on the back. Arthur and the others head to their horses where Jesse already is, he looked back at the two older men that was approaching.

"Jesse, my boy. Looks like you're up on your feet again? You gonna join us?"

"Depends what we're doin'." Jesse replied smugly while adjusting Leon's saddle.

"Colm O'driscoll,  he's here for us." Dutch said.

"I doubt that." Arthur said as him and Jesse  followed Dutch to his horse.

"No, you're just doubting me." Dutch said as as he mounted his beautiful White Arabian, The Count.

Dutch grabs his Carbine Repeater off his horse and examines it.

"I would never doubt you, Dutch, you...you always said revenge is a luxury we can't afford." Arthur reminded Dutch and Jesse just nodded along.

"This is the right call, Arthur." he said and hands Arthur his Carbine repeater. Arthur takes the repeater and examines it. Arthur puts the rifle away and Dutch hands Arthur a lasso .

"Colm always had good information." Dutch said.

"And you think now is the time to hit a train?" Arthur asked again, an annoyed Jesse starts to join in.

"Oh stop your worrying Arthur, Dutch knows what he's doin'... I hope." Lowly muttering the last part.

"You see Arthur? Try being like Jesse for now, he believes this is the right call." Dutch praised Jesse but the younger man gave him a funny look.