Lost Boy

Okay... hehe. I know, I've been gone for a while. I can't even remember how long. Too much school and mental breakdowns but here's a new one and it's domestic fr fr. I hope ya'll forgive me pls-

________________________________________________________________________________

"All I'm saying is, if it's a boy, I wanna name him Hosea. Because... Hosea." Jesse said as him and Jessica stroll through the city, hand in hand, with Jesse leading leading Leon with his other hand.

"And like I said, I don't have a problem with that, BUT I think it sounds alot pleasing as a second name." Jessica said.

Jesse raises a brow, "Like, James Hosea Creed?" he said and he paused, "Shit, that actually sounded good." he said.

"Huh, it does." she agreed, "Wait, do you want a boy or a girl?" she asked.

The man hums in thought, "Okay, a boy would be amazing... But a little baby girl? Oh my gosh, I think my heart would just explode, especially if she looks like you." he said, making Jessica blush, and giggle.

He grabs her hand again and led her as they continue to stroll trhough the city. Having no problems for the time being.

Abraham's at home, resting. Getting scolded by... Almost everyone for moving around and tiring himself, so he just stayed behind. The other couples are out chatting. The couple decided to have a time of their own in the city.

"Do you want to go to the theatre?" Jesse asked.

Jessica furrowed her brows, but a smirk is seen, "You became less of a gentleman the moment you married me huh?" she asked, jokingly.

Jesse's eyes widened, with worry, mostly, "I-I... Really?" he said, hitching Leon at a nearby post.

"No! Silly!" Jessica said and Jesse sighed in relief, "It sort of faltered, when you asked though." she explained.

"Huh, well in that case..." he walks in front of her and bows while offering his hand, "Would you like to join me in the theatre, m'lady." he said.

"Hmm... I'll think about it." she teased.

"I-"

"Yes, yes, oh my goodness, such an anxious man." she joked as she took his hand.

"If I ever lose my gentleness for you, by all means, please leave me, let me wallow in my misery because I couldn't continue to treat you right." he said dramatically.

"Oh I will." she said a little too quickly for Jesse's liking, he deserved that though.

"Then I will always treat you like my queen that you are." he said, making her blush.

He pays for a ticket and they enter the theatre. Many acts entered through the red curtains. A woman dancing with a snake. A woman breathing fire. A dwarf, a giant. A strong woman... Dancers.

Then, an act comes in. A man and a woman. The man claims to be able to catch bullets with his teeth.

"Okay, I think this is too much." Jesse whispered to Jessica.

"I mean... He might be able to actually do it." Jessica said.

Suddenly, the man calls to the audience for someone to shoot him, rather than the woman he's with.

"We'll see about that." Jesse said as he stood as a volunteer.

Before Jessica could say something, Jesse was already at the front. She joined in as the others cheered Jesse on to expose the man.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen." the man started, "I will prove to you I am the greatest entertainer to ever live, and the only man who laughs at death." he said.