Chapter 10 - Terapi Island

In the next morning, the sun was out and bright.

Under the sunshiny weather, there was a tropical paradise.

Eugene, Varian, Ruddiger and Lance are still asleep in the rowboat.

They are in a shade from under the giant leaf.

Then, there was a loud whistling noise. It awoken them.

The raccoon was startled.

Eugene, Varian and Lance are wide-awake.

Eugene blinked his eyes twice. He yawned. Eugene looked up. He was still tired. Eugene was peeved. "All right, who gave us a rude awakening here?" He asked.

Varian glanced up. He was puzzled. Varian opens his mouth wide. "Ahh-Adira?" He yawned in his question mark.

Eugene was baffled.

She looked down. Adira was smiling in confidence. "Morning..." she said.

Adira glances at Eugene. "Fishskin..." she said.

Adira glanced at Varian. "Blue-stripe..." she said.

Adira glances at Ruddiger. "Sweet-critter..." she said.

Adira glanced at Lance. "Earrings..." she said.

Eugene, Varian and the raccoon seemed to be drawing a blank.

Lance was lovestruck. "Morning, Angelic Swordslady..." he said.

——————————————

Later on, they are on the beach.

Maximus joined the gathering.

Eugene was quizzical. "So we're all stuck in the exotic isle." He added. "Adira, do you have any idea what is this place?" Eugene wondered.

She was not worried. "It is Terapi Island." Adira replied.

Varian raised his eyebrow at her. He was mystified. "Um, Adira, have you been here before?" Varian asked.

She shook her head. "No." Adira answered. She gestured out to them. Adira was facing to her right. "I discovered that someone has." She mentioned.

The three boys, the raccoon and the white horse followed her glance.

There was a house on the leaning palm trees.

Lance was enthusiastic. "Shelter!" He exclaimed.

Varian was beamed. "Whoever built it must be a genius!" He exclaims.

Eugene was glad. "That was great!" He added, exclaiming. Eugene runs to the hut. He was mischievous. "Last one on the field is gonna build the raft!" Eugene shouted.

Varian was cheerful. "Hey!" He added, hollering. Varian dashes after Eugene. He was grinning. "Not if I beat your race first!" Varian shouts.

Lance was rushing to the two boys. He was delighted. "Wait for me! I wanna see what's inside too!" Lance hollered.

Ruddiger crawled onto Maximus. The white horse looks at Adira.

She was cheery. Adira shrugged.

Maximus went galloping to the three boys. The raccoon was hanging onto the horse's saddle. Ruddiger was unease. The raccoon was squeaking scared.

She hurries to the others.

Varian was in the lead. He ran up the ladder-stairs. Varian headed inside the shelter house. He was befuddled.

Eugene caught up with Varian. Eugene has Varian's same reaction.

Lance made it to the hut. He was confused. "What is this?" Lance inquired.