Chapter 15 - The Princess of Corona

The Pub Thugs of the Snuggling Duckling bids them a farewell. The ship they sailed are heading back to Corona.

The group of six waved their goodbyes to them.

Eugene, Varian, Adira, Lance, Ruddiger and Maximus are leaving the dock.

Lance carried the rowboat.

After several minutes, Maximus pulled the rowboat forward.

Eugene, Varian, Adira, Lance and Ruddiger are in the rowboat again.

They are riding in the river again.

Eugene and Varian are back-to-back in the middle of the rowboat.

Eugene was facing Adira. He was solemn. "Adira, I have questions, regarding about the black rocks, the incantation and the opal." Eugene mentioned. He waited for her to say something.

She nodded her head. Adira was confused yet stern. "The opal is called the Moonstone. That was how the black rocks are created. The Moonstone possesses the power of destruction, shadow, nothingness and..." she explained.

Eugene gives her the sulky face. He was not amused.

Adira efforts to change one word from her mind. "Ruin..." she said.

Eugene frowned. "I did not expect to dreamt about the princess of Corona holding the Moonstone." He argued.

Adira took a deep breath. She was bemused. "Do you know what incantation did Rapunzel used in your foreboding?" Adira asked.

Eugene was melancholy. "It was hard to get it at first from the princess..." he added. Eugene stared down. "She recited the incantation called the Reverse Incantation. That was how everything became perishable in Corona." He answered in his whisper.

Adira was concerned yet serious. "The Reverse Incantation you have recalled is actually the Decay Incantation." She clarified.

Eugene faced her in his fright. He raised his eyebrow. "The Decay?" Eugene whispered.

Adira shrugged. "Yes." She confirmed.

Eugene was unhappy. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Adira, Rapunzel used THAT incantation to hurt someone. And I won't let it happen in front of me." Eugene whispers again.

Adira was astonished. Then, she was quizzed. "What did the princess try to hurt?" Adira wondered in her whisper.

Eugene was glum. He looked behind himself to his right.

Lance was mesmerized at the raccoon.

Ruddiger was playing with Varian's big light green ball. The raccoon kept throwing upwards. Ruddiger catches it every throw. The raccoon missed the catching moment. Ruddiger got hit in the head by the big light green ball.

POOF!

The light green puffs spread all over the raccoon. It subsided. Ruddiger blinked his eyes twice. The raccoon's fur got all fluffy. Ruddiger looked like a living fuzzy ball. The raccoon was stunned.

Lance and Varian laughed hysterically with Ruddiger.

Varian was delighted. He raises his eyebrow at the raccoon. "You silly pal of mine." Varian said.

Lance was pleased. "Aw, the raccoon was so cute when he's playful." Lance added. He smelled the atmosphere twice. Lance smiled. "Mm, Ruddiger's minty sweet I can recognize." He guessed.

Eugene faces down. He was pitiful. "I can't say it. I don't want to. It's just too heartbreaking." Eugene replied in his whisper.

Adira perceived. She blinked her eyes twice. Then, Adira was sympathetic. "If it's Blue-stripe, just don't let Rapunzel get the Moonstone." She whispered.