Chapter 1: The journey begins

???: You may think there is only one world which is this one and you could be right. However there is several worlds that has it's own universe or what I call them "AR worlds."

Then we see a single planet earth slowly moving around and then it split off to many earth's as it continues while we see a man walking through earth and look at the someone in front of them as he gose on to say.

???: There are infinite of universe and each universe has different worlds that is different to this one. Who knows we might be different but it doesn't really matter really. What dose matter is that each world is different and some may not be important while some do. For example, there's a world where the heros are villains and the villains are the good, or the world where everyone is gender swapped and other cliche type of things. But there is some worlds that are completely different then many other normal worlds. You could stumble apone a world where people have super powers or there is a Wizard school to teach children how to use magic, the dimension has many possibility but heck, you could stumble a world that has less annoying mothers like your-

Suddenly someone pocked his neck from behind which cost him to laugh as the lights turn on and the planets gone as we see what it loos like a photo ship as we see a man and women named Tsukasa and his wife Natsumi.

Tsukasa: Do you really have to do that!?

Natsumi: (anger) Maybe not being mean to your wife in front of our son.

Tsukasa: I'm just only telling him so he can understand what he is going!

Natsumi: That or you might have confused him.

???: (chuckle) It's fine mum I understand what dad means and I understood where I'm going.

Tsukasa: (smirk) See, told you.

Natsumi just sigh while Tsukasa walks over to his son and tell him.

Tsukasa: Listen the fate of that world is now resting on your shoulders and you'll fo anything to protect it. We come by and visit but at the mean time you be on your own.

He then reach something into hid jacket and pulled out what looked like a belt like device as he hand it to his son and tell him.

Tsukasa: So you ready to go on your journey?

Then a hand appear as his son grabs the belt and looks at it and then look up at Tsukasa as we see Y/n as he smile and said.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah! I'm ready dad.

Tsukasa: (smile) Then let your journey begin.

Then a long frame came down and it shine behind him as he turn to see it. He smiled as he walk towards the light and he heads off to start his journey in a new world.

(Intro)