Chapter 2: The mysterious monster

In the middle of the night we over see Planeptune as the nation is nice and quiet with no one around. We then cut to the street when suddenly a gang member was thrown out of the alleyway and mashed onto the left side of the vehicle. He slide down while a grunt while his other gang members come out and pick him their friend while they look over to to see Decade coming out of the alleyway and stop right outside of the alleyway as he looks at the gang members and chuckle a bit.

Decade: You thugs are really are easy to handle with. But I'll give you afford for even trying.

Male gang 1: How's about this you pink armor fucker!

He charge at him with a pipe as he swings the pipe at him but he quickly grabs it and tossed him across and he slammed onto the ground.

Decade: Again it's not pink, It's magenta. Seriously why dose people say that?

The rest of the gang charge at Decade just he charge at them and beats them up. Next thing we see was Decade tied up the bang members up as he stood up and dust off his hands.

Decade: Jobs done. Now, time to head home and sleep.

He walks towards his bike and once he hop onto his bike he rides off home while we see a mysterious cloaked figure on the roof looking down at the tied up gang as the cloak figure turn and walk off as police sirens can be heard in the distances as it comes close as the police take care the gang members while trying to figure out who captured them.

(Intro)

(Next day)

It was another day at Planeptune as we see Purple Heart's tower as we can see the living room where we see a small but very cute girl named Neptune as she is laying on the floor while playing a video game as she is trying to beat this final boss.

Neptune: (smile) Come on! Come on! You can do it! Aaaaaawww i died!.....Well time to respond and try again!

She plays again and try to win this level when her sister named Nepgear approaches her with two cups of tea she had made as she set one at the counter while hold her tea as she sat on the couch behind Neptune as she watch Neptune play her game.