Chapter 3: Dark riders?

It was the middle of the night at Planeptune and within the darkness of the alleyway we see a figure standing near the sidewalk and looks around to see the world around him. Everything seems so new to him and so high tech he couldn't help but smirk to himself.

???: (smirk) This world looks pretty good. So many people and a lot of possibilities in this world.

He then noticed a TVs over the window playing the goddess along with Decade which made him very interested as he said.

???: So I'm not the first to be here Huh? Well then.....let's have a litter fun.

He then exit out of the alleyway and walk through the sidewalk while we see him holding a rider card on his hand as he soon disappeared within the darkness night and waits for tomorrow to begin his fun.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Y/n on top of the balcony of Neptune's tower as he watches the view of the city as he stood there in silence just thinking about something. He was the middle to his thoughts when Nepgear came up next to him and tap him on the shoulder which cost him to turn to her.

Nepgear: Oh sorry. Did I disturb you?

Y/n: Nah I was just looking at the veiw. Pretty nice.

Nepgear: Yeah. Oh I made some lunch if you want to join?

Y/n: (smirk) Sure. Your cooking is always food to eat.

This made Nepgear blush when he said that as the two heaf inside. We see him enjoying lunch with Neptune, IF and Compa as they sat on the table.

Neptune: Hey Y/n! Have you ever faced someone who outmatches you?

Y/n: Sometimes but they're not as tough.

IF: Sounds interesting. How long have been doing this?

Y/n: As long as I remembered. Being a rider isn't easy but hey, keeps me going and not getting me bored.

Neptune: (smile) I know that feeling!

IF: You never do anything.

Neptune: Yeah I do! I beat this super hard boss.

IF: That doesn't even count.

Compa: Say I always wondering. Are you the only rider or is there more?

Y/n: There are more but I rarely encounter any one of them.

Compa: What about riders that can do the same abilities as yours?

Y/n: Not a chance. Although there is one rider but no other rider as the technology to do the same ability as I have.

IF: Let's keep it that way.

Soon they finished lunch as Neptune stretches her arms back and said.

Neptune: (smile) Time to end this lunch off with my favourite dessert, pudding!

She goes over the fridge and opene it only to find no pudding inside which disappointed Neptune.

Neptune: Aw man...no pudding.

Nepgear: Don't worry, I can go out and get some more.

Neptune: (smile) Thanks sis, your a life saver!