Epilogue;

Billie Joe's POV;

I stood in front of the many rows of colorful fish tanks. All of my fish had died so I decided it was time to buy new fish. These displays were all so boring but one really caught my eye. There was a fish tank containing a black, red, blue, periwinkle, and a grey fish. They were particularly appealing to me and I don't know why.

I walked over to an attendant, asking to purchase the fish in the tank. He grabbed a net and began fishing them out into several bags of water.

The lady at the register put all of the bags into a larger bag after counting the money I paid her.

"Have a nice day," she cooed.

"You, too," I waved.

I crossed the parking lot, putting the bag of fish into the passenger seat as I buckled my seatbelt.

-

I began pulling the fish out one by one, releasing them into the large fish tank situated in my living room. They all made a little swish noises when I let them swim. It was quite fascinating, really; I'd remembered the experience of releasing the fish but it'd been so long, I didn't remember how great it felt to buy new fish.

~

Ooh, first chapter! Well, kind of; it's an epilogue. I'm really excited to write this one because it's going to be completely out of proportion but it'll be fun.

Likes and comments are always appreciated.

~EK