chapter 29-stop pestering him

Will had urged Aurora to join him at his house to help him with Simon, when she hear what had happened she rapidly arrived. Will had found Simon drunk at a bar last night, Aurora definitely knew it was about Daphne. She was worried about him.

Nicky (Will's son)- You smell bad- Nicky said to the duke when he woke up as aurora chuckled.

Nicky's mother- Nicky! stop pestering him.

A- look who has decided to wake up!- aurora said annoyed.

S- Why must everthing be so bright?- the duke said half-asleep

W- It is called "day" for a reason- will said 

S- If I am, in fact, to marry... I would like you all to be present- he said as aurora sat down forcing him to eat

Alice(Nicky's mother)- "If"? He seems to believe there is a way out of this.

A- exactly what I was going to say. Simon I am very mad, I know this is hard on you, but imagine what it must be for Daphne she feels you do not even like her!- aurora said 

S- I know, I am truly sorry for my behavior.

Later on, Aurora and Simon left to go back to the house. While they were on the carriage Aurora thought it was a good moment to talk to him about Daphne.

A- I know I had no intentions to marry, Simon. But I do also know you have true feelings for her and you should forget about that stupid vow.

S- It is not stupid- Simon said mad

A- It is, this man has already mad you suffer so much, do not make it more .

Simon decided to not respond to Aurora and as soon as the carriage arrived he left to his room.