chapter 38- wedding bells

Ever since they announced their engagement publicly Aurora, Lady Danbury and Lady Bridgerton were full of work. Their weddings was going to be one of the biggest events of all the season and they only had three weeks to plan it.

They worked hard every dy with occasional help from Anthony and Daphne but managed to organize a wonderful wedding.

And then the day arrived, Aurora had asked Daphne to be her maid of honor since she didn't have any female her age family. And for her Daphne was the closest thing to a sister. 

She was getting ready with the help of her mom, aunt, lady bridgerton and Daphne.

L- I cannot believe how much my baby has grown. You look beautiful dearest.

Lady Danbury- yes, I believe we have done right raising you. You look magnificent.

Aurora's smile only got wider at each comment. She truly felt happiest at that time.

LB- Daphne its time, ladies lets go and sit down- lady bridgerton motioned for aurora's mom and aunt

D- Are you prepared?- Daphne softly asked

A- Yes- aurora said.

She started hearing the music as Daphne went ahead of her. This time she wasn't nervous she knew it was her moment.

So she walked, as soon as she entered the room she felt everyones eyes on her but she locked eyes with Anthony. He had the most genuine smile ever and he couldn't stop grinning. He could not believe Aurora was his, only his.

Then Aurora bowed infront of the queen and went up next to Daphne. She gave her the flowers and turned to see Anthony.

X- We have all reunited here to presence the..

Aurora couldn't hear a word she just made out when Anthony said

Anthony- I do.

it was her turn now.

A- I do.

Everyone cheered as they left and as soon as they got in their carriage Anthony cupped her face and kissed her passionately.