001

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 "𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎" 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Okay," Nardo shrugged his shoulders as he pulled his pants up, swiping his tongue over his lip.

"Okay? that's it? Was it bad?" The female asked in a seductive tone as she looked up at him, earning herself a disgusted facial expression.

"Respect ya self," he chuckled as he tossed a rag at her face then walked out disappearing out into the loud party.

Parties never been his type of scenery but since he gained some hood fame, every girl been on his dick.

He get some head here and there but he would never go as far as to fucking anyone, especially a groupie or a fan.

Nardo was a virgin.

"Gang!" A stranger approached Nardo making him grip onto his glock tight, "just wanted to say wassup bruh chill," he defended and reached his hand out for Nardo's.

He just walked past him with his eyebrow raised, he find it weird that a male could be so fanned out as a female.

The room being filled with music, he hopped on stage and grabbed the mic.

He honestly didn't want to be there and he made it known, his song Alright started blasting through the speaker and he just said a simple 'yo' in the microphone.

Nardo bopped his head to the beat as the crowd went wild.

As he grazed into the crowd. he made eye contact with the girl who just gave him brain and he could tell she was crying. He felt like she was looking for attention because she should know better.

After a while, he got off stage and walked towards the nearest seat.

"I'm ready to get the fuck outta here," Horace flopped down onto the couch right next to a girl he didn't even notice at first.

"Me and you both," she huffed as she laid back.

Her familiar voice startled Nardo but he brushed it off.

He chuckled and brung out his phone, scrolling down his timeline, trying to past time by.

"Whats ya name?" He broke the silence between the two, although the music filled up the room, he noticed how she wasn't all up on him, asking for pictures.