032

JANUARY 1st, 2022

JANUARY 1st, 2022

"...Have a safe day and happy new years!" The news played lowly in the background.

It was currently 7:00 am and Nardo was up by himself finishing up on decorations for his girlfriend's birthday.

This was the day he was looking most forward to, even though he planned her party on this day but she planned the Dubai trip prior before that; but that didn't stop him.

Her Freaknik themed party was postponed to the day right after their trip, when Nardo said he got her, he truly meant that.

Choosing to finish his decorations, Nardo perfectly placed the letter 'Y' balloon next to 'E', he stepped back to the living room and read the lettered balloon.

'HAPPY 19th, DELANEY' is what it read that was sitting on top of rose pedals, but it didn't stop there. The red rose pedals that led to the kitchen was leading to a small jewelry box that consisted of a black card inside of it, with her favorite flowers, Tulips around it.

"No bitch, fuck you!" Nardo heard a feminine voice that caused him to break his neck that way because he'd hate to have to kill a nigga before they could see the new year.

Seeing Sy'erra walk in, Nardo relieved a sigh, "Thank God, its just yo ugly ass," he said with a mix of happy and worry in his voice.

Earning Sy'erra to scrunch her face up, she was about to call him out of his name before her now ex boyfriend walk out.

"I told yo ass a simp," he interrupted the scene while he looked at the finish decoration, but that didn't earn him nothing but an annoyed face expression from his brother.

"Mane, keep yall voice down, im tryna go back to sleep before she wake up," Nardo gritted out.

He was slowly getting tired of Tada tactics, his smart remarks and all.

Nardo walked back into his room and carefully got under the covers right next to Delaney, and his eyes widen when he felt Delaney lower body pushed up against his lower body.

"Ma ma stop, im goin back to sleep." he groaned as she was adjusting her body to get comfortable, but it was just turning him on.

He didn't want to have sex although, because he didn't feel like carrying her around because she would be dramatic about how much she couldn't walk afterwards, but now that she was pregnant he was more gentle anyways.

He grew attached to the semen that was growing in her stomach, but him before her would think it was silly since you couldn't even see them.

He knew Delaney changed him, he was just hoping it was for the better.

"Baby, im nineteeennnnn," she dragged her words out in a drowsy voice, obviously still sleepy.