010

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 "𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎" 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

»»————- ★ ————-««

Nardo walked into Tada room sitting down on the bean bag. Tada called Nardo in to have a conversation, but he already knew what he wanted to talk about forreal.

Could only be about the cookout or the incident where he rocked his own brother, which he felt no remorse for, he didn't say what he said because cause it's Delaney, he said it because its a soft spot.

Nardo was use to Tada's smart remarks, like about how soft he was when it came to his mother, and Tada seeing his brother was growing a soft spot for Delaney.

"Horace," Tada greeted Nardo with a smirk.

"What Isaiah," He questioned.

"Bro just chill bro, you tripping out over a bitch," Isaiah scoffed, causing Nardo to squint his eyes.

"That 'bitch' you be all in her comments talking about 'sis' or some shit like you not disrespecting her any chance you get when YOU NOT around her, watch ya mouth li' nigga," Nardo defended.

"Even if that wasn't my friend, you still disrespecting a whole girl for no reason, and you sexualized her and ian even fuckin' her," he continued.

"You stay tryna pick on me about me being soft about shit, niggas not on soft shit, you just dont like being corrected," he scoffed, Tada listened throughly.

"Maneeee, i'm just warning you, you showin too many emotions bruh, niggas can tell you got a soft spot for Laney." Tada shrugged his shoulders, causing Nardo to scrunch his face.

"Fuck out my face, Isaiah, i'a die before I show emotion to anybody," Nardo cringed.

"Im just sayin, what daddy woulda said if he seen you like dis bruh?" Tada asked.

Nardo got up and went out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

He felt himself getting irritated as soon as Tada mentioned their father, he does it on purpose, knowing the trauma that man put on his little brother.

"Deeelaaneeeee" Nardo sung as he entered his room, "Yes, Bernard?" She replied as he sat up next to her on the bed.

He snatched her phone and sat on it, leaning up to kiss her cheek, "you mad at me?" he asked.

"I'm good," was all she said under her teeth but he knew she was lying.

"I'm sorry Delaney, you hear me?" he spoke sternly grabbing her face.

"Stop telling me you gonna stop doing shit then don't," she mumbled.

"I understand ma ma, im sorry," he pecked her small brown lips, unsatisfied with the kiss, Delaney deepened the kiss sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Nardo moved together with her, moving his hand down to her pussy, he rubbed on her clit through her pants.

Causing Delaney to moan lowly in between the kisses, she grabbed his hand placing it inside of her pants.

Catching Nardo by surprise, he entered inside of her panties with his hand wondering around, once he found her clit she pulled away and bit her lip.

Nardo was sexually frustrated, turned on by anything Delaney did, he was also stress.

She laid back, ripping away her pants, Nardo helper her pull her pants down then pulled her PINK panties to the side.

He looked in her eyes that were full of lust then pushed two of his fingers inside of her, "oh my gosh," she whined out.

Flicking his fingers in and out of her faster he lifted her shirt up, popping out a boob out of her bra and smashed his lips onto her nipple.

Placing her hands on his head, she rubbed her hands in his hair as she felt all her problems getting washed away, he curled his fingers inside of her, pushing his fingers even deeper.

Feeling a knot form in her stomach, she clenched her walls against his fingers making it hard to push even deeper.

Few seconds later, she released her cum onto his fingers as her legs squirmed around, he continued pushing in and out of her as he left hickeys around her boob.

"Bernard, shittt," she moaned out before he pulled his fingers out of her.

"Open your mouth," he demanded and she did as told, opening her mouth.

He stuck his fingers in her mouth as her tongue lingered around his fingers, licking her own cum.

"You taste good ma ma?" He asked as he pulled his fingers out of her hands, "yes baby," she moaned out.

"I know," he smirked as he brung her back into a kiss, kissing him back she wrapped her hands around his neck.

He lifted her up as her arms was still wrapped along his neck, pinning her against the walk he sucked on her neck and kissed his love marks while her low moans filled the room.

"I want you so bad right now," she mumbled and Nardo pulled away from the kiss, looking her deep into her eyes.

"No?" She pouted and Nardo shrugged his shoulders putting her down.

"Laney ian gon hold you," he started watching her grab her pants and pulling them over her ass.

"Im a full out virgin," he said looking off to his left, not daring to even see her reaction.

She didn't say anything back, she nodded her head, "thats it?" he asked in confusion.

"What?" She looked at him with her eyebrows raised, "you good with that?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be.."

"Nun nevermind," he shook his head and Delaney kissed his lips, "if anything im happy yeen sticking your dick in anybody," she shrugged her shoulders.

★★★

this could've been longer

not proud w this seen but aye

thoughts about nardo and tada?