031

DECEMBER 31, 2021

As Delaney, Horace, Syerra, and Tada arrived to a resort in Dubai, Syerra released out another loud sigh.

"The fuck is ya problem Syerra," Tada, whom was fed up with her attitude cursed.

"You not finna fuck up their day with ya childish ways," he commented.

"You chose to date this 18 year old," she shot back, walking past the group going inside of their designated room.

The room was consisted of two bed rooms one bathroom, living room and a kitchen, it was like a real house.

Nardo was shock because Tada told him Syerra was 20, she was just held back in school.

He turned to Delaney with a confused face earning a laugh from her, "what?" she asked.

"Thanks for the surprise trip but Syerra 18?" questioned Nardo.

Delaney grabbed her boyfriend's hand and walked inside of their room, Nardo sat the suitcase on the bed.

"Ima be slutting you out innis bed," he shortly said afterwards he flopped his body on the bed.

Delaney took her tennis shoes off and walked into Tada's and Syerra's room just to find the two fussing once again.

"-You think I give a fuck Isaiah?!" Syerra yelled into Tada face, pushing him in the process. "Ian cheating on you bro," he defended.

"Isaiah why are you lying in my face?" Syerra pulled her phone out so she could pull up screenshots.

After figuring out he deleted her comment, he checked his most recent location that wasn't where he said he was going.

"What is this?" She pushed the phone into Tada face earning a disappointing face expression.

"Ard bro, can you sit down and let me exp- BRO WHAT THE FUCK," he was cut off to Syerra slapping him before he could finish his sentence.

Delaney ran over and punched Tada in his face, feeling the need to defend of her best friend, "Bitch yeen shit," she shouted in his face.

Nardo hearing the familiar voice, he ran into the room picking his baby mother up and brung her into the room.

"Fuck is your problem?" Nardo yelled at Delaney.

"He cheated on her!" She shouted back,.

Syerra shortly after walked in with tears in her eyes, "Im sorry bestie for ruining your day." she cried.

"Girl do not apologize, Nardo can i get some space?" She turned to Nardo since she was hugging Syerra.

After he walked into Tada room, Delaney comforted Syerra whom tears was dropping fast.

"Ima be cordial with him for the trip only, im okay," she pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears.

━━━━━━

mrswick