025

Dapping Tada up, Tada brung him into a tight hug considering he haven't seen his brother since the funeral of Bam Bam

"Where you just coming from?" He asked his little brother as he sat down on the couch.

"Graveyard, i gotta tell you shit though," he switched the conversation, flopping his body down on the couch, next to Tada.

"Ight so Delaney pregnant," he informed which earned a shocked face from Tada.

Tada wasn't really fond for babies and never thought Nardo would be the one to even had one.

"Delaney skinny ass about to be fat asshit," Tada joked earning a laugh from Nardo.

"Sike, congratulations though im proud of you," he retorted dapping his brother up.

"Lets hit the stu," suggested by Tada.

Nardo haven't been in the studio or spoke to Lexi in a long time so he thought it would've been kind of weird, but of course he couldn't turn down studio time.

"Hit Lexi up, i gotta let Laney know," he told Tada as his nodded his head, walking off to the kitchen.

Narod brung his phone out dialling Delaney's phone number, after it answered almost immediately he heard her sweet voice greet him.

"Wassup Ma, im goin to the stu with Lexi and Tada ight," he told Delaney, after a simple 'okay' the male took it as a signal to hang up.

"Igh lets go."

━━━━━━

Nardo been in the studio for the past 8 hours, doing what exactly? Smoking and talking.

Lexi and Nardo had a lengthy conversation about the death of Bam Bam, the two of them both needed some closure so he was happy that it was no bad blood between them.

It seem like everybody was excited that he was having a kid but he didn't know if he was ready to be a father.

"Latto coming," Lexi cut to the chase, Nardo obviously stepped out the music industry for a month or so.

"Ight lemme do a freestyle or some shit cause its been a minute," he suggested, getting up.

He put out the blunt and walked inside of the studio, placing headphones over his head.

"Any beat?" asked Alexia, "Any beat." Clarified by Nardo, and with that Lexi played a random beat that was on file.

They hate how we walk, how we talk, how we move
Said we're lost and frustrated
But believe it or not, we're the next up on top
We're the youth of the nation
They hate how we walk, how we talk, how we move
Said we're lost and frustrated
But believe it or not, we're the next up on top
We're the youth of the nation