(1)

"Its not fair"
"not fair"
"not faiR"
"NOT FAIR"
"NOT FAIR"
"NOT FAIR!"
"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! YOU CALLED ME A MONSTER WHEN YOU DID SUCH THINGS, NO APOLOGIES, NO LOVE, NO CHANGES, NO HELP!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!? I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP YOU ALL, ALWAYS! BUT- But- all you ever done was knock me down... over and over and over and OVER! WHY MUST YOU SEPARATE ME FROM THE REST? WHY CANT YOU JUST-
LEAVE . US . BE?!" The voice of a child, not even 7 yelled. It was his birthday but it's always painful and cracked, his voice was loud but unheard. The child himself was bleeding all over, as his face covered in bruises and eyes that were different with tears flowing all over, his hands covering a similar looking boy who was unconscious out of losing so much blood. The crowd in front of him never cared. Never. They all just smirked and whispered among themselves. Laughing and giggling while making an arrogant smug smile on their face. Suddenly tension rose from them, they all were still smiling in such a disgusting way with slight tears in their eyes "Its not fair-? WAS IT FAIR WHEN YOU KILLED MY FAMILY?? MY CHILD?! HE WAS ONLY A KID, HOW COULD YOU, YOU- YOU- YOU MONSTER TRY TO TALK TO ME SUCH THINGS ABOUT FAIRNESS?!" They yelled back at him. It wasn't his fault he doesn't know such things and never had memories of anything related. " WE NEVER EVER HAVE DONE SUCH THINGS. STOP TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON A CHILD JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST SOMEONE DOESN'T MAKE YOU SO SPECIAL AND ESPECIALLY NOT RIGHT TO TREAT ME IN SUCH!" As the child screamed out his thoughts, a dark aura hidden within suddenly appeared. It was filled with hate and despair, killing intent surrounding it making the crown start to suffocate.
-----
An elderly looking man sighed in his office. He assumed it was about 12 at night and he was just about sure that he was gonna have to take out his time to sleep for all these piles of paperwork that was as tall as the mountain. It was his grandchildrens' birthday today, october 10. He worried for the child and his brother but that was to come 2nd for now. He had to take care of the village first since he was the Hokage. But suddenly a spike of chakra filled the air, its dark aura and killing intent was so strong that even he, the so called strongest of the village had shivered at the feeling. All those hidden near him felt it too and immediately jumped down from who knows where and looked at him for orders.

He nodded at them and they disappeared in less then a second heading towards the source of this killing intent.
_____
Yo wassup uh anyways I know I'm not even doing well with my 1st book but thats bc its kinda harder to get ideas for what to write for it and I've been reading Naruto fanfics so much that I'm always filled with ideas for it so yeah- Bye and see you in like- uh idk, whenever I remember about this?