(2)

The Hidden Leaf Village...
A place that was filled with homes and families and friends, or so it was meant to. It was actually a place where friends and families were but it was also where enemies could easily be made just like any other place. The very moment you went there, all you could see were smiles and laughter, happiness and joy. But if you look deeper within, an alleyway that held a dead end. You could spot a boy with hair that looked like it was brown and red with tiny spots of dirty blonde. The boy sat there for hours and hours, until villagers who looked like monsters would come and hunt him as if he was the monsters.

The boy was surrounded by trash, actual trash. Not human trash but such things like rotten food, plastic bottles, ripped out paper, and even dead bodies of animals. It smelled as if you combined rotten banana with expired milk and animal poop. It was a horrible combination but the boy had gotten used to it to the point that he himself smells almost the exact same plus the fact that he always smelled of blood. 

His brother was away searching for food for the 2 of them in the forest of death as it was his turn. The child had whiskers, 3 on each side of his cheek and a cut on his nose, slightly above the tip of his nose. Hair that looked like brown with hints of yellow, some parts being like spikes and other parts slowly flattening  making his hair look straighter. 

He had been beaten up harshly yesterday by the villagers while on his way to get food for himself and his brother as they were lacking. It was always bad on their birthdays. And according to this strange voice in his head whom he talked with while he was slowly gaining conscious said its because of them and that they had been separated evenly. Claiming itself to be the beast called 'Kyuubi'  otherwise known as the 9 tailed fox. The fox stated that each brother got 4 and a half of himself, by their father who thought that it would be better if they could both share the same exact burden with each other and had each other. He however thought it was stupid and that their father should've thought about their future. But it didn't matter because he was dead anyways.

"Deal with it, you're Uzumaki Naruto and you don't get annoyed by such things, got it?" He said to himself. It was a saddening sight to see and hear especially for those who were hiding in the shadows not knowing fully by what he meant but just thinking that it was because of what happened during the night. They thought it would be best to share it to their hokage and ask him to allow the children to have an allowance and a place they could stay safely.