#1 Focus Aaron

Aaron's pov:

As I walk to my last period class I see Vicky in the halls on her way back to her dorm to study. She told me this morning that she has a really big test tomorrow that counts towards 30% of her grade. She's super stressed about it.

"Hey" I say, trying to make conversation to lighten the mood for her.

"Sorry can't talk right now, you know why. I'll text you later though okay? Bye Aaron." Veronica said fastly walking away with a stack of textbooks in her hands.

I stand there awkwardly a little longer looking after her, worried about how she's coping, but also starring at that as-

Stop it Aaron, you know better then this.

Heading the rest of the way to class I sit in my usual seat in the back of the room next to Brian, he's another buddy of mine from highschool. Well, you could call him a friend, if that's what he is.

"Hey, you got anything new?" I whisper to him as the teacher starts the lecture.

Brian wordlessly hands me a paper bag and then walks out of the classroom as I hand him over a $40.

And before you ask no this isn't drugs. Yes Brian meddles in that kind of stuff, but I sure as hell don't. No it's just a new dice set for vicky that I'm gonna give her for her birthday this weekend. She's gonna be so excited!

<○°♡°○>

As time passes on I feel that the day is just getting longer and longer. The seconds ticking by like hours, and then I hear that one sentence I love to hear every day. "Class dismissed, see you all tomorrow."

I physically jump out of my seat, run out of the classroom, open the front doors of the school wide open and breath in that nasty city smell like it was as great as the trees and forests back home. Which in all honesty, it isn't.

"What're you so excited for A Aron?"

Smiling beside me was Vicky. Shit she's so pretty!! Focus Aaron, act normal for once in your goofy life.

"Just happy to be done for the day you know?" Of course she doesn't know idiot, she's worried about tomorrow's test.

"Yeah I know. I also know that a certain little birdie told me, that we were invited to Jacki Larson's party tonight, wanna come?" She asks with a mischievous grin.

"Jacki? Like- your elementary school bully Jackie Larson?! Why do you wanna go?"

Vicky plays with her gorgeous brunette hair "I don't know, I thought it'd be cool to go mingle with some new people."

"Veronica William's does not 'mingle.' What's really going on? And don't tell me there isn't, you always play with your hair when something bothers you."

"Okay fine," vicky sighs "Delilah invited me today while we were studying!"

Oh, birdie was Delilah..

"You went to go study with delilah today? I questioned.

"Yeah I thought you knew, I swear I told you earlier when we bumped into each other.

"Must've slipped your mind I guess. Yeah sure we can go to the party I guess."

Watch this!

"I don't have anything to wear however." I say sarcastically.

"EEEE!! Don't worry! I know exactly what you're gonna wear, follow me!"

Damn I love making her smile like that.

Yooo it's the author here😉

My stories don't rlly get read so if you saw this and liked it, could you boost it as much as you can? Or just continue reading once I update again!

I'd love you all sm if you did that!!

Besides my pathetic attempts at trying to get this book semi-famous, does everyone just adore vicky rn😍 cause ik I do!! I'm so excited to see where this story's gonna go tbh

Cause I can see so many ways how this can go rlly great, or rlly sad in like a split second😅😅

Anyways, I'll leave you all be and head back to writing the second chapter here :)