I

Welcome to my Soul Eater Fanfiction! Sorry if this is crappy because it's 2:31am so. ;v; please bare with me.
~T_T~
~~
3rd Person POV

"Class dismissed!" announced Stein, causing the whole class to run out the door.
"Come guys!" yelled Maka. "Lord Death wants to see us."
"Lord Death?" Tsubaki said. "Why?"
Maka shrugged. "Let's just go."

Maka & Soul, Black☆Star & Tsubaki, and Death The Kid, Liz, and Patty stood side by side when they reached the Death room. With Lord Death in front of the kids, he was ready to talk.
"All of you are going to head out on a mission." He said. "I'm going to need you to pay very close attention."
Everyone nodded and.was ready.

"You'll be heading out to an abandoned house. Inside, you'll need to find a golden bright key. It's easy to tell if It's the key you're looking for." Lord Death said.
"Is that all, sir?" Maka asked.

(lol nope)

Lord Death shook his head.
"There was a girl, named (F/n), that goes to go to this school. We sent her out on this same mission 2 months ago, but never came back." Lord Death said. "Right after you find the key, look for her ONLY around and outside the house."

"How does she look like?" Liz asked.
"She has (c), (straight/curly), (short/long) hair.  And she's just about as tall as Maka."

"Anything else we should know about?" Tsubaki asked.
"She's a 2 star meister here. So if she wants to fight you for whatever reason, be careful, she surprisingly strong."
We all nodded and left.

"Shall we be going now?" Maka asked.
"(F/n), the 2 star meister huh? Haven't I heard about her before?" Kid thought but shook it off his head and joined the others.

"Whoa," everyone said in unison when they saw the house. It looked dark and really old. With cobwebs wherever there was. And a lot of broken glass in the path. Then everyone headed inside to look for the key.

~Time Skip! Brought to you by my sleepiness at 3:09am!~

"We found it!" Shouted Kid walking outside the house.
"Yes! Now let's head home?" said Tsubaki.
"But didn't we have to do something?" said Maka. They were thinking when something appeared.

"Sorry, I'll be taking that now. Thanks," said a girl running in and snatching the key out of Kid's hands.
"H-hey!" Kid said.
"Hmph. What?" said the girl.
"Thats it! We were supposed to look for her!" yelled Maka.
The girl was wearing a brownish short sleeved shirt, and shorts with black tights. Along with what looked like a sword case hung on to her shorts (Pic on top/right)

"Oh, I see," (F/n) said. "You all are from Death Weapon Meister Academy, right?" Everyone nodded, which made (F/n) sigh. "Right when I thought this was going to be a typical today." (F/n) said.

"Nevermind us! Hand over that key and nobody gets hurt," Black☆Star threatened pointing Tsubaki's sword form at her.
"Me? Getting hurt by you? Ha. Sorry kid. But you have to sit down and take notes from me," (F/n) said, making Soul chuckle.

"Oh really? Let's see then!" Black☆Star said, running towards (F/n) with his sword getting ready to attack. (F/n) laughed and backed up a bit, and tripped Black☆Star.
"If you can't even predict a simple move like the one I just did, I don't know how you even call yourself an assassin, " said (F/n) and kicked Black☆Star to the nearest tree and he stayed there.

"I'd like to see you predict this then!" Maka said, running with Soul's weapon form, a Death sycthe. Maka jumped behind of (F/n) getting ready to attack her, but somehow (f/n) saw it coming, turned around, and saw Maka getting ready to attack. (F/n) just stood out her right arm and grabbed the sycthe and threw Maka & Soul to the house, where they stood helpless.

"Wa-was th-that, even possible what she just did?" Thought Kid recalling her move when (F/n) grabbed the Death Sycthe.

~~
That's the end! It's 3:36am and I'm sleepy af so when I publish I'm heading to sleep asap lol. +_+