VI

My drawing of Sakura Chiyo on the top/right! Also my Tumblr is there so feel free to follow me!
-
Summer school is killing me omfg... Thank god there's only 4 more days left.

~(3rd POV)~
(F/n) sighed. She kept having thoughts about the others hiding something from her.

"They wouldn't hide something from me... right?"

(F/n) looked through the hallways of the school looking for the gang. Once she found them, she walked up to them. They were talking about their latest test scores and homework.

"Hey guys," (F/n) said.
"Yeah?" said Maka.
"Are you hiding something from me? As in a secret?" Asked (F/n), making the whole group silent.

Everyone looked away. No one talked, it was (F/n)'s first time seeing the whole group silent. Especially, since there's always fights going on between them.

"What is it?" (F/n) said, then sighed and said 'nevermind' and left. She didn't know they were keeping a secret from her. She thought, is there really any point in trusting them?

That's when Lord Death called the gang to come to the death room. (F/n) was the last one to come in and didn't make eye contact with anyone. She didn't feel like looking at anyone after they're hiding something from her.

"Everyone's here! Good!" said Lord Death, in his old cheery voice. "I'm sending you all off on a mission to find a map. It's very important to me and to the other teachers here in this school. So we need it immediately! Will you do it?"

As usual, Maka & Soul said yes, while Tsubaki said yes, and BlackStar ranted about how he was going to do the best out of all of them. Kid, Liz, and Patty nodded.

"Thanks for the offer, but no," said (F/n).
"Why not? Also, where's Ash? Wasn't he supposed to be here?" Asked Lord Death.
"Well, um... he's sick. Really sick, so without a weapon I can't do a mission, right?" (F/n) said.
"But you're good at hand to hand combat!" said Soul.
"Well, either way, I'm not doing the mission. I prefer fighting with a weapon," said (F/n).

Even though everything she said was a lie. She actually prefers hand to hand combat, and Ash isn't sick, he just woke up late and decided to not attend school. (F/n) sighed and left to her apartment.

"ただいま," said (F/n), walking through the front door of her apartment.
"Hey," said Ash, just sitting on the couch watching television. "Did I miss anything?"
"...No," said (F/n), making her way to the kitchen to look for food.
"You spaced out for a second, did anything seriously happen?" Ash asked.
"Since when are you so concerned?" asked (F/n), grabbing some food out of the fridge.
"I'm just asking..." said Ash.

(F/n) sighed, and walked over to her room. Once she walked in, she saw Miku using her laptop.

"I thought she left to the DWMA...?" (F/n) thought.

"So, you can read?" asked (F/n).
"Nope." said Miku

(F/n) sighed and got out a pencil and paper and sat on her desk and started to draw random stuff. (F/n) sighed.

Am I that bored?

(F/n) threw the paper away and heard the bell ring.

"I'll get it!" said (F/n), making her way to the door and opening it. When she opened it, Maka was behind the door.

"What do you want?" said (F/n)
"Hey, this is really important, can we talk outside?" Maka asked.
"Sure," said (F/n), walking out the door and closing it behind her. "What is it?"
"It's about Miku," Maka said.
"And?" said (F/n) said.
"And you," said Maka

~~
Heeeeyyyyyy!!!!!! Do you guys actually read this?

Summer school tomorrow! Aurgh! I literally don't know anyone and I'm so alone! I wanna cry. Sigh.

Sorry for the late update. My grandfather lost his fight with cancer and everything has been under pressure for me. I really hope you understand.

Bye~!