IV

THEY LEGALIZED SAME SEX MARRIAGE IN ALL 50 STATES U DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM

~~
"I-It's... asymmetrical!" exclaimed Kid, pointing at the large monster.

"Oh geez..." said (F/n), sighing.

"C'mon Kid! Right now isn't the time for that! We're in the middle of battle right now!" Liz said, in weapon form.

"Why is this happening...? It's not going how the plan told us to at all!" (F/n) said, holding Ash's weapon form.

How did this happen? Alright then, let's start from the beginning...

(Flashback Time)

"Alright, Lord Death said our mission is to bring back someone from an abandoned building, saying she's an important person and we need to bring her back immediately," (F/n) said.

"Sounds pretty easy. We just need to bring someone back, what else?" Soul said.

"Well, the information says the building has some tough monsters, sounds easy now?" (F/n) asked.

"Well, I mean we're dealing with a tough monster right now..." Soul said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!?" (F/n) said.

"C'mon guys! We can't start arguments now!" said Tsubaki.

"Fine... let's just make a plan," said Soul.

~A while later~

"We're done!" said (F/n) said. "Finally!"

"Good, let's start the mission tomorrow," said Maka, dismissing everyone.

(Flashback over)

Well, that's how we're here...

"Let's just find the girl and get out of here! This monster is too strong for us!" Maka yelled making everyone flee.

~~
"She's supposed to be here..." said Soul.

"Is that her?" said Tsubaki pointing at a young girl under a staircase.

The girl was wearing a ripped up white dress, she was shivering in fear.

"Yup, I'm sure..." said Soul, walking towards the girl.

"Hi," said (F/n) said.

"Who are you all?" The girl said whispering.

"We're here to take you to Death Weapon Meister Academy," said (F/n).

"What? Why?" said the girl.

"We'll explain everything once we get there, ok?" said (F/n), smiling.

~~
"We are back! That was easy!" said BlackStar.

"We just have to tell Lord Death we did it and then we're done!" said Tsubaki.

The whole team was walking to the Death room with the girl, she was looking all around the place trying to find out where she was.

"We're here Lord Death! We brought the girl!" (F/n) said.

"Good! Just leave her over there and you all may leave. We'll talk more later," said Lord Death.

"What are you going to do to her?" said (F/n).

"I'm just going to ask her a few questions. Why?" asked Lord Death.

"Oh, it's nothing," said (F/n).

"Alright, you're all dismissed," said Lord Death, making everyone leave.

~~
The whole team was walking to the EAT class when Tsubaki asked,
"Why do they want that girl?" asked Tsbuaki.

"She's probably a weapon or meister," said Liz.

"Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, Death The Kid, Tsbuaki, BlackStar, Ash, and (F/n), please come to the Death Room," said the schools speaker.

"That was quick..." said (F/n). "Did something happen?"

"I don't know, but let's go," said Ash.

~~
Sorry if this sucksssssss! I'll improve more next time! And sorry if this is short ;-;

Bye~!