VII

"What about.. me?" I asked, I didn't think there was anything to worry about myself.
"It's kinda hard to explain... Miku's real name is Nikki, sound familiar?" Maka said.

I gasped, I was caught off guard by the sudden question. Nikki was my younger sister's name, although she died from a car crash due to my father.

"Yes, her name reminds me of my younger sister," I whispered. "But she looks nothing like her so why are you asking?"
"...Lord Death might have a theory about this, if you'd like to hear about it, he says to come to the Death room tomorrow," Maka said and left.

I was left in sudden confusion about this. I had no idea whether or not to ask about his theory. What theory? Why is this "Theory" involve Miku- or Nikki? How do they know that's her real name? What's going on?

I walked back inside the apartment to find Nikki sleeping on the couch and Ash on the floor. I sighed and walked over to my room and fell on my bed.

Is it possible? That, Miku, is Nikki? No, that can't be. It's just sudden coincidence that her "reincarnation" is here.

But, there are some signs. She seems to like to be around me. My sister didn't know how to read even until she was 10. But she doesn't look anything like her, not one bit. So that throws everything out the window. Doesn't a reincarnated person look like their old person life thingy?

I'm not a scientist/religious therefore I'm not ultimately smart at all this. I sighed and covered myself with my bed sheets and when to sleep.

--
I woke up to my loud annoying alarm. I turned it off, got up and did my normal morning routine. I headed outside towards the DWMA when I suddenly remembered what Maka told me.

"...Lord Death might have a theory about this, if you'd like to hear about it, he says to come to the Death room tomorrow,"

I sighed, I forgot about that. Although, what "Theory" is there when there's no possible way Nikki is my sister. What if the theory doesn't even involve her being my sister? I should go ask him, it probably doesn't even involve anything about us be siblings. With that, I rushed over to the DWMA.

I walked to the Death Room to see Lord Death.
"Yo, Maka told me to come see you," I said.
"You look awfully energetic, don't you?" Lord Death said.
I shrugged at his question.
"What's this whole theory thing about?"
"Well let's start, Miku- or should I say Nikki is actually a reincarnation of your younger sister. How is that possible? Well, the souls that your weapon collects are somehow "attached" to another life just like how that soul is from another person/monster. You understand? That's probably how she's here now."

"But how do you know that's actually her?" I asked.
"Maka & Stein checked her soul and how it reacts, I think it was pretty obvious that it reacts a lot around you,"

I still couldn't all of this sink in at once, this was just too sudden. I waved bye and left the Death room. It's been a while since I've been on a mission and I need the money to pay for the apartment.

I went towards the Mission wall and looked around. There weren't many left to choose from so I left home to see if there was anything to satisfy my boredom.

That was until, I opened my apartment door.

---------
Hii~! I got back from an Ariana Grande concert (Houston, TX) AND OH MY GOD SHE WAS AMAZING. Y'ALL REALLY NEED TO GO SEE HER.

Also, I've been really happy lately. :) I should take an advantage of this while it lasts. :3

See y'all on the next chapter! Also, don't be scared to message me here or on social medias! I'd be happy to respond ;v;

Byeeeeee