VIII

I'm making a new book so keep an eye out of it. *Wink wink* *Nudge Nudge* (Aka it's a lame book so XD )
-----

As I opened my apartment door, I fell to the ground on my knees, shocked of what I just saw.

"(F/n), what's wrong?" Ash said running over to me.

I was still shaking from what I just saw but pointed my finger from the shocking sight.

"The Fridge... I-It's... EMPTY," I said, screaming and panicking.

Ash sighed and looked at me with a "You really are an idiot" face. He walked over back to the couch where he was interrupted from watching his favorite show.

I scanned the fridge and kitchen for food, but there wasn't any. I kept panicking over the empty sight in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, no food, no food, I'm gonna die, what am I going to do, oh my gosh," I said panicking around the whole apartment.

Ash sighed as he suddenly became the "mature" one around here.

"(F/n)! Why don't you just go to the store?!?" Ash exclaimed.
"Too far," I said and left to my room.

Ash sighed furiously as he sulked on the couch while saying "Why do I have to deal with this?!"

I grabbed my homework out my backpack and started working on it. That was until, I remembered everything Lord Death told me about, about Miku- or Nikki. I made a stop on my homework and sighed. I still haven't made a decision on whether or not what Lord Death was true, so I decided to make my own investigation. So I walked out of my room to Nikki.

"Hey, where's Nikki?" I asked Ash.
"Who?" He responded.
Oh right, he probably doesn't know about the theory yet.
"Nothing. Miku. Where's Miku?" I asked.

Ash pointed towards the front door which either meant Nikki is outside, or he wants me to leave because he thinks I've gone insane. I went along with it anyways and went to look for Nikki outside.

It wasn't that hard to find her since she was just sitting outside by the sidewalk. She turned around and saw me and ran away. I stood there in confusion and went back inside.

"Is Miku alright?" I asked Ash
"Yes! She's fine! She's absolutely fine! Just leave me alone!" Ash yelled back
"Geez, I leave for 20 seconds and you're already on your man period." I said while walking back outside.

I lost Miku already after looking around for a while. She ran away from me and I wondered if it was something I did. That was until, I received a text from Maka.

"Come to my house, it's important,"

~~
Hi :)
Sorry for the short chapter ):
Hopefully I'll make it longer next time.
Sorry for the inactivity. ): My family is going broke due to issues therefore we're having issues.
Btw, Halloween is tomorrow!! I might not trick or treat because my mom says my costume sucks.
My costume was supposed to be me wearing a sign saying Life and hand out lemons. (I hope someone gets this joke)

Well, see you all next time. :) Bye.