II

Hey~
Anyone listen to Vocaloid?

~~
(F/n) faced towards Kid.
"Do you want to fight, too?" (F/n) asked. Kid turned towards Black☆Star & Maka, both lying helpless on the floor. He couldn't just stand there and surrender. Liz & Patty transformed into gray symmetrical guns and Kid pointed the guns at (F/n).
(F/n) sighed. "Ugh, fine. Take the first shot."

(F/n) just stood there waiting for Kid to shoot her. Kid shot her, but (F/n) reached her hand out and catched the bullets.
"B-but, they're soul wavelength bullets! They're supposed to go through her!" Liz exclaimed, while Patty laughed at her sister.

"Hm. Weak bullets," (F/n) said. "But, now it's my turn." (F/n) ran towards Kid with the bullets in her hands. Kid kept shooting her, but (F/n) kept dodging side by side. When (F/n) reached Kid, she threw the bullets to him, as if her hand were a gun. They got Kid and crashed to ground.

"Is this over now?" (F/n) asked. But Black☆Star came up to her.
"Nope, you have to deal with me now!" Black☆Star said pulling out his sword. "But, I want a real fight this time."
"Oh, so with my weapon?" (F/n) asked.
"Yup," Black☆Star said with a grin.
"The fact that I beat you with only dodging and my foot, makes me wonder if you actually wanna fight me with a weapon. But ok." (F/n) pulled out a long, gray, sharp sword from her red case.

She got into her position and ran towards Black☆Star. She sliced her sword to his neck, but only got on small slice, since Black☆Star dodged.
"It's over now," (F/n) said, putting her sword back to her red case.
"Please! A small slice isn't going to do anyth-" Black☆Star's talk was interrupted when he fell to the ground with pain.
"Wh-what is th-this.." Black☆Star.
"Reikada," (F/n) answered. "A poison that travels through your body leaving you with endless pain, unless cured immediately." Maka got up and ran towards Black☆Star.

"Who..Who are you?" Maka asked, while Soul went back to weapon form.

"(F/n) (L/n). 2 Star miester, from Death Weapon Meister Academy. Any questions?" (F/n) said, facing away.
"I didn't mean- nevermind," Maka said, trying to find out what to with Black☆Star.
"Let's just forget away the mission and take him back to the school," Soul said.
"But we can't just let her get away!" Kid said getting up.
"Doesn't matter! Let's just go!" Soul said.

~~
"Oh? Black☆Star got Reikada?" Lord Death asked.
"Yeah.." Kid said.
"Well, here's some news for you. Your next mission will be with (F/n)!"
"What?!?" The whole group said.
"No way! I might be one step away from becoming God, but she tried to kill me!" Black☆Star complained.

"Don't worry. You might be good friends with her weapon. I'll give you news on the mission later. Now head to class!" Lord Death said, excusing everyone out of the Death room.

"I can't believe we have to work with (F/n)," Kid said.
"After she tried to kill me! I hope she realized was fighting a God!" Black☆Star said.
"A very weak 'God' that's for sure," (F/n) said appearing out of nowhere. "Yo."

"What are you doing here?" Soul asked.
"I am a student here, stupid," (F/n) said. Then a boy appeared next to her about her height. He had dark brown hair with brown eyes. Wearing a grayish shirt. He was taking off his headphones.

"This is my weapon," (F/n) said.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey, what's your name?" Soul said.
"Ash, yours?"
"Soul,"
"I guess we'll be working together for the next mission," (F/n) said.

Everyone groaned and sighed.
"What are you complaining about?!? You don't see me complaining! Although, I do have to work with a bunch of weaklings." (F/n) said.

"Alright that's it! (F/n) I want you to fight all of us right here and right now!" Soul said.

~~
Ok, I always write these at a very late time but if you guys have any complaints about this series don't be afraid to say so! I can fix whatever is needed!

Thanks! Bye!