Chapter two: School is no place for horsing around

( Adriana p.o.v.)

Early that morning Akane and I had decide to go for a jog while Akane is throwing punches and kicks along the way even on our way home but once we get to our house gate we stop. Alright a new record. I said as I look at the timer while me and Akane are both panting. That was a good run. Akane said as we both start to head in to the house but we stop yet again as we both hear Mr. Saotome and Ranma are fighting. What's with that family anyways? Akane asked as we entered the house only to see Nabiki, our uncle/dad and Kasumi in the living room. Well aren't they full of pep this morning. Nabiki said. Mr. Saotome! Ranma! let's have some breakfast shall we. Kasumi said as they both keep on fighting. I guess they are pretty good. Akane said. Be careful you two your both are near water. I called out to them. Ok Ranma lets break for breakfast. Mr. Saotome as they still continue to fight then Mr. Saotome kicks Ranma into the pond. You're getting sloppy Ranma. Mr. Saotome said after she gets out of the water then dumps a big thing of water and then throws the pan at his dad. Oh yeah? look who's now being sloppy. female Ranma said then Mr. Saotome hit Ranma in the head with the pad after he had got out of the pond. Oh dear I suppose Mr. Saotome will need a different for breakfast then. Kasumi said then she takes out a big plate of bamboo.

( Ranma p.o.v. )

After a little while me and the old man are now back to being ourselves and now are walking down the hall of the house. We are going to be here for awhile. pops said. Well what about what I Think? Do I get a say in this? Who died and made you boss? I asked then I kick him into the pond. So there. I said then Nabiki comes up to me. Hi there you'll be going to the same school as me, Adriana and Akane see ya later. Nabiki said as she run in front of me. Wait Nabiki me and Adriana we'll walk with you. Akane said as she walks out of the living room.  I'm going to walk with Ranma so he won't get lost or be late for school. Anna said. So you should go with them Akane so you can try and get to know him better. Nabiki said then she was gone as both me and Akane glare at each other. Well come on or I'll leave with out you two sense Anna want to walk with you. Akane said then she just walked away. Well maybe I'm not ready yet. I said just then my dad pops out and hands me my school bag.

Ok ok I'm going

Ok ok I'm going. I said then me and Anna follow Akane out of the house the three of us on our way to school with me and Anna walking on the fence with Akane on the ground. Remember we are strangers ok? but if you want you can say you know Anna. Akane said. Your telling me. I said.

( Adriana aka Anna P.O.V. )

I don't want you to hanging around school with me. Akane said. Don't worry I can't stand tomboys like you Akane. Ranma said but just as Akane was about to hit him with her bag Mr. Saotome came out of nowhere in his human form and hit Ranma on the head. Why did you do that for? Ranma asked once he regained his balance on the fence. You're in no position to be picky about women! besides Adriana is your fiancée so that means Akane is your future cousin-in-law. I've told you a 1,000 time........ but he was cut off by Ranma kicking him into the water below us.