Chapter four: Ranma and...Ranma? If It's Not One Thing, It's Another

( Ranma p.o.v. Dream )

I was walking to my room but when I opened it I saw Kuno in there. Hey Kuno what heck are you doing here? I asked. Saotome I love you I would date with you. he said. Now cut that out I'm a guy! I said then the ground had opened up and I fell though it into the bathtub now naked then I looked up saw that Kuno was there and he too was naked. Saotome I love you I would date with you. he said. Stay away... I started to say as I then kicked him then I became a girl as I went under the water then I swam up to the surface only to see Kuno's wooden sword in my face. Grab onto this in return allow me to date you for saving your life. he said. Take a good look stupid I'm a.... Huh? I asked as I now realize that I'm now a girl then I started to sink to the bottom of the pool and now am sitting on a rock with Kuno surrounding me. I love you I would date with you. he said over and over again while I just sat there shocked. Saotome he said.

( Dream end Ranma p.o.v. )

I then woke up from that nightmare. Stay away I yelled as I had waked up panting just then my door opens and Anna walks in looking concerned. Ranma are you all right I heard you shout did something happen? she asked in a concern voice. Yeah I'm fine I said then I looked down at myself. Oh ,man I'm soaked with sweat. I said. Bad dream maybe you should take a bath? Anna asked. Yeah maybe. I said then I got up and headed down stairs with Anna right behind me on the way we see Akane. Morning! Akane said but then she notices my bath stuff in my hands. Why are you taking a bath so early? Akane asked Because he's soaked with sweat. Anna said. ahh. Akane said but when I had enter the bathroom I saw that my pops was in there so I grab a bucket filled with cold water then I throw it at pops. What's the big idea washing your hair in the morning like some teenager or something? I asked as he was still washing his hair well now fur. C'mon I'm in a hurry! Outta the way. I said only to be kicked and cold water thrown at me so now I'm a girl. Now you've done it! I yelled then Soun opens the door only to see us fighting then he comes over to to stand in between us try's to push us a part not realizing until it was to late that I'm a female now and that he was groping me then the girls come in only to see what their dad/uncle was doing. It's not what it looks like. he tried to explain but before he could finished to explaining I punched him for even taking such liberties then I run out of the room not knowing that Anna had followed me with some hot water. 'I hate it I hate it.' I thought as I was still running. Hey Ranma. I heard from behind me so I turned around only to see that it was Anna. Anna. I said Hey if you ever have a problem you can always come to me and I will try and help the best I can ok? And we'll try to figure it out together ok? Anna asked then She pull me into a hug. Yeah ok and thanks Anna. I said. Ok good now lets turn you back into a boy again shall we? she asked as she hold up a tea kettle. Yeah lets. I said she then dump the hot water on me and I come a guy again. Hey Ranma do you think if you can help me with the boys today? she asked. Yeah sure. I said. Thanks. Anna said with a smile. 'Man she's so cute.' I thought. Anyway what was wrong? What had happened that had got you so upset? Anna asked so I told her everything. Ewe you mean to tell me that he told you that he love's you well no wonder your having nightmare I would be too and I'm an actual girl I mean that's just gross for ether gender. she said as she then stuck her tongue out in disgusted making me chuckle. You should try and just forget about it for now. Anna said. I'll try. I said. I know you'll be able to to do so. she said that just made me smile at her witch she returned we were now on our way to school with both me and Anna walking on the fence as I then let out a yawn making Anna worried. Didn't get a enough sleep? Akane asked. I had this gross nightmare. I said. Yeah I hate tired boys. Akane said with her eyes closed as she was walking besides us on the ground. Well I hate tomboys. I said. Oh no we're going to be late again. Anna said as me and Akane got into yet another fight the we all started to run to school As usual, the horde assaults them but this time I remain at Anna side as she had asked me to help her with the guys when Kuno bursts out of the school's door knocking aside a disapproving teacher in his rush but Anna, Akane and I perform a perfectly synchronized diving kick to his face, leaving him out cold as Nabiki watches scornfully from her window. Such beauty. we heard him say before we were out of ear shot. Who asked you to help us anyway? Akane asked angrily. I did. Anna said. Yeah and I ain't doin it for you. I said 'Oh man this is all Kuno's fault' I thought.