Chapter six: Akane's Lost Love... These Thing Happen, You Know

( Adriana aka Anna p.o.v. )

I was still holding onto Akane until she stopped crying once she had stopped we sat down on the bench of the clinic she tells Ranma that Dr. Tofu is in love with Kasumi. Kasumi? Ranma asked Akane and I both nod our head yes. Dr. Tofu has been in love with my Cousin Kasumi for a long time now. I said while Akane nod in agreement Ranma turns around so that his back is facing us. Oh really? But are you sure about Dr. Tofu I mean he didn't make announcement or anything did he? Ranma asked we shook our heads no. No but it's so obvious. you can tell just by looking at him. Akane said. Well anyone but Kasumi that is. I said. Somebody in here? Dr. Tofu asked as he opens the door. Hello you three. What can I do for you? Dr. Tofu asked. Huh? Us? Uh n-nothing. Right? Ranma asked us while waving his hand back and forth. Ranma why don't you come back into my office and let me take a look at my cheek of your. Dr. Tofu said Ah ok. Ranma said You too Adriana, Akane. Dr. Tofu said. we uh we gotta be going. Akane said with me nodding in agreement as the both of us start to get up . But Akane, Adriana I've already made tea. Dr. Tofu said. We're sorry but we really have to I started to say but was cut off by Akane. Well ok. Akane said with a giggle with that the three of us went back into Dr. Tofu's office where Mr. Saotome hands us both some tea. Thank you. we said as we both take one. 'Oh great now we're stuck here.' Akane thought as we both take a sip of our tea. So let me see that injury Ranma. Dr. Tofu said he then takes off the bandage of he's face. If I didn't know better I'd say this was Akane's work! Dr. Tofu said jokingly witch in turn almost made Akane chock on her tea. as I pat her back she looks at me. Thank you. she mouthed to me and I just nod with a smile as a your welcome she smiled back. How'd you know that? Ranma asked. The angle of the ball! That and the depth of the stitch marks on your cheek. Dr. Tofu said still joking as he stands up crosses his arms over his chest. Whoa! Even the junk she hits people with has her name all over it!. Ranma said. Don't act like I did it on purpose Ranma. Akane start to say as she stands up. It's your fault. she said causing Dr. Tofu to look at her shocked that she actually the one that actually did hit him with the ball. Oh no Akane I didn't know that you really hit that ball. Dr. Tofu said. Huh? she asked. I was only kidding when I said that. Moron, Ranma said as Akane sat back down. It doesn't matter. It's nice to see Akane full of spirt. Dr. Tofu said. But I . Akane try to say something but couldn't. It makes you what you are. Dr Tofu said Yeah it makes you a tomboy. Ranma said with his hand ner his mouth as if he's telling a secret. Ranma that wasn't nice nor what Dr. Tofu was saying at all. I said before anything could happen. But... he started to say but was cut off by me. But nothing you what I always say if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I said. Yeah ok. he said as he looks away. But just one thing though? he asked Yeah what? Akane and I asked already regretting it soon after. Akane's even more of a tomboy when your angry. Your a pervert. Akane said. Hey watch it. Ranma said. Dr. Tofu can't you see what pervert Ranma is. Akane complained like a child to their parent while pointing at Ranma. Hey I thought I told you to stop callin me that. Ranma said. And I thought that I told you if you have nothing nice to say to each other than don't say anything at all but I guess we all can't get our way now can we? but then again I guess the two of you wouldn't be talking to each other at all cause none of you can say anything nice to each other at all. I said. Sorry Anna but it's true he's always looking at you admit it. Akane witch cause Ranma and I to blush and turn away from each other. I don't know what your talking about. Ranma denied. So your saying you never look? Akane asked. I have no idea what your talking about. Ranma said as they both start to stick their tong out at one another meanwhile unknown to us that the door opens and in walks in Kasumi. Oh good afternoon. Kasumi said witch cause an old lady to jump up onto the sofa, dropping her magazine. Oh Ka-Kasumi dear! how are you? the old lady asked as she jumps down from the sofa. Lo-Lovely weather we're having don't you think? I uh I think I left the kettle on dear. the old lady said as she ran by Kasumi puts on her shoes. Bye bye dear. the old lady said as she leave out the door. All right Ranma let have a look. Dr. Tofu said as he turns Ranma's head towards him. Hello! Kasumi said as she enters the office. Kasumi...! Akane and I said just as she walks in Dr. Tofu turn his head towards her only for his glasses to steam over. Hello there good afternoon Dr. Tofu. Kasumi said cause Dr. Tofu to get careless and forces Ranma's head to the side causing Ranma some great deal of pain in his neck. Hi Kasumi what an amazing coincidence that we should meet here of all places! Dr. Tofu said while waving to her. I guess but what was that horrible cracking noise? Kasumi asked as she walked into the office. Noise? No I've never notice any noise. Dr Tofu said. Ranma what's the matter? Kasumi asked as she notices that his neck is bent in the wrong direction and looking really uncomfortable. Kasumi are a friend of Ranma's too he's one of my regulars lately he's been getting these burses from somewhere and his joints keep dislocating. Dr. Tofu start to say he then turn to Mr. Saotome put an hand on his shoulder. Isn't that right Ranma? Dr. Tofu asked Mr. Saotome causing Kasumi to giggle. So Kasumi what's up? Dr. Tofu asked Mr. Saotome just turns Dr Tofu around so that he's facing Kasumi. I came to return this book I borrowed. Kasumi said as she holds up the book for him to see it. Also I not sure if it's a fitting gift or not but. Kasumi said as she hand him a rapped plate of food. Well now thank you so much Dr. Tofu said as he takes it from her he then walks away so he can put it down so he can open it. Oh look everyone. it's a mask! Dr. Tofu said as he ties it on. Actually it's fitting very well Kasumi! Dr. Tofu said after he turn towards us to show us that it fits.