Chapter five: Love Me to the Bone The Compound Fracture of Akane's Heart

( Ranma p.o.v. )

After I had returned home after my fight with Kuno sit down on the cushion. Oh man! I start to rant about Akane while I'm eating a bag of chips then I start to chock so I take a sip of some tea. Oh man that stupid girl she doesn't have to hit me all the time all I did was give a complement to her cousin and told her the truth why does she have to treat me like I'm an idiot or something! She sure don't act like Anna or any other girl I've ever met before she is so uncute oh man. I ranted

unknown to me that my pops is eavesdrops on this as he is trying to fade into the woodwork as I storm out of the living room as he congratulates himself on his apparent success but then I angrily show up and tosses him into the koi pond

unknown to me that my pops is eavesdrops on this as he is trying to fade into the woodwork as I storm out of the living room as he congratulates himself on his apparent success but then I angrily show up and tosses him into the koi pond. Don't you have something better to do then to sneaking around and spying on me! I I yelled angrily at him I then leave in silence.

( Akane p.o.v. )

I was in the training hall with my dad and my cousin while Anna is practicing her martial arts on her own me and dad are having a sparring session until I remembered Ranma's insult about my appearance and unthinkingly punches dad so hard that he is knocked unconscious. Anna and I stand there horrified by what I has done while Anna ran to get Kasumi to help us tend to our dad/uncle injuries. Akane I want you to listen to me as if I were our poor dear mother alright? Kasumi asked. Huh? I asked slightly confused. I want you to promise me that you'll never again strike a boy out of anger. Kasumi said. Akane! Kasumi said. Yeah but... I tried to protested. Akane! she said yet again. Ok. I said in defeat then she asked Anna and I if we could do a little shopping for her we were at the door. So that's 200 grams of ground pork and a bag of white onions alright? Kasumi asked. okay! we said in sync just before we left we notice how beautiful the sunset is. Oh wow what a beautiful sunset. Anna said. it sure is. I said in agreement but on our way to the market we ran into Ranma who is currently walking on a fence. That dummy. I thought as the three of us have stare off well manly me and Ranma is Anna is just watching in worry and hoping that me and Ranma don't start fighting again.

( Adriana p.o.v. )

I was just standing there looking at the two hoping that they don't start fighting again it seem that all they ever do is fight over the stupids things. 'Why can't these two ever get along is that too much to ask.' I thought. That dummy. Ranma thought as he sees us. Hey Ranma me and Akane are going to the market to get something for Kasumi do you want to join us? I asked sure just as long as Akane doesn't think that having me tag along that some of my good looks will rub off on her she has no chance of catching a husband otherwise. Hmm? he asked Akane gets mad then jumps in front off him on the fence. Akane no one he's not worth getting mad about you know he's just trying to push your buttons two remember what you promised to Kasumi earlier. I said as I know she'll hit him. She's right your not worth it and I did promised Kasumi that I will never again strike a boy out of anger. she said I saw that Ranma was about to say something and knowing him and sense it's Akane he's talking to it's not going to be nice. Ranma... I started to say but too late. Cheh! he started to say as he then jumped down from the fence. That makes no difference whether you fight em or not guys are still going to think you have no looks. the idiot that is Ranma Saotome said as he walks away. 'Oh man he's going to get it.' I thought and I was right as I see that Akane is getting angry. 'I can't believe he said that even my own mother wouldn't blame me if I'.... Akane let her thought trail off as she nods to herself before she jumps off the fence. Hold it right there Ranma! Akane yelled making Ranma stop and turn towards her only to see that Akane was running towards him at full speed. So I got no looks do I? Akane asked. Now Akane lets.... I started to say but was once again to late so now here we are at Dr. Tofu's clinic with Ranma laying down on the bed with me besides him glaring at him for being a big jerk. This is dreadful the bruises, the severe dislocation of the joints this is just dreadful! Who did this to him? Dr. Tofu asked. If he ask me I would say that it was your own fault for being an big fat jerk. I whispered so that only Ranma could hear. Well uh... Akane trailed off not knowing what to say as Ranma was trying to get up to whisper to Dr. Tofu something. A girl did this to me no I..... he started to say but then he fell to the floor after Akane had lift up the bed then she put it down. You did this Akane? Dr. Tofu asked. Um well he... Akane started to say but like before she cut herself off on the count on she didn't know what to say and add to the fact that she's talking to her long time crush. 'What's with the sweet and innocent act?' Ranma thought confused. Akane? Dr. Tofu asked. Yes? she asked. Did you really do this? Ah I knew it, it could be only be you I was just thinking that. Dr. Tofu said as he starts to laugh.