Chapter thirteen: A Tear in a Girl-Delinquent's Eye?

( female Ranma p.o.v. )

The warning bell had rang to let everyone know that we're about to begin the match as of right now we're just waiting to see witch one of us will strike first Kodachi is waiting while twirling her ribbon while I'm just waiting. Ryoga behave yourself or you're going to be sorry! I yelled at the pig while he was trying to chew my hand off. Now the fight that you all been waiting for St. Hebereke vs Furinkan High in a anything goes fight to the finish. the announcer said then the bell to start the match has rang. The only thing that will attack are the tool bare hand are strictly forbidden there's no time limit and if your knocked out or fall out of the ring you all mantic loose. I don't like beating up girls get out now and I won't stop you. I said as held out my ribbon out in front of me.

Go on leave while you still in one piece! I yelled as I attacked with my ribbon

Go on leave while you still in one piece! I yelled as I attacked with my ribbon. How vary kind of you to worry about me. Kodachi said as she made her ribbon like a metal like pole then attacked me with it but I blocked it.

Wow what an incredible athlete Kodachi Kuno wheals the ribbon as though it was a steal bar

Wow what an incredible athlete Kodachi Kuno wheals the ribbon as though it was a steal bar. the announcer said as we continue to fight but then Ryoga deiced to wrap me up with the chain which allowed her to hit me in the head.

Oh wait a minute it is a still bar

Oh wait a minute it is a still bar. the announcer said after Kodachi throws the bar to the side then takes out two clubs then attack me with them or at lest try's to. Referee that a foul! Akane said No it isn't is a load cause it can count as a tool in fact it's anything goes as long as they use some type of tool and not their hands. Anna said. She is correct ma'am. the referee said as Kodachi keep on trying to hit me with those clubs but then she make one of the clubs have spikes come out of them then try's to hit me with it she then laughs. nice technique dear. Kodachi said. And no Akane it's not a foul it is allowed it's ANYTHING GOES! as long as your using the tools. Anna said before Akane could say anything. Oh. was all she said Make no mistake I fight you only for ether my sweet Anna or my darling Ranma for that alone. she told me before she got this dreamy look. Oh my loves for you two I would dare all, risk all in the fields of passion the black rose of my heart bloom for you two I Kodachi Kuno....she started to say but was cut off by me If ether Anna or I wanted to date you we would've told you. I yelled as I attacked her with Ryoga after I had jumped in the air hitting her in the face causing her to not only fall back but to drop her clubs. Alright! Anna and Akane said but then had to move back a little as the spikes lodged itself into the rope of the ring while after I had done that I was freed from being tied up. What cleaver way to use the pig lucky for the challenger that the pig are allowed. the announcer said. And who said anything about dating you it's your twin brother is the one I long to date with. Kodachi said as she got ready to attack me again with her clubs. Ok whatever but if you loose you have promise to never again to bother darling Ranma or his Fiancée ever again! I yelled as I swing Ryoga at her but she keeps on dodging. So are you going to promise or not! I yelled as I kept on swinging Ryoga at her as she too kept on dodging him that is at the word not I hit her in the back of the head causing her to fall face first on to the mat but she gets back up by doing a front flip. Take this. she said as she try's to hit me with the club but I block it by using the chain that is until her brother got in the way. Pigtail girl...he started to say but was hit in the head by Kodachi with her club. Brother dear. she said as she backs way a little bit in shock that he would interrupt the match to talk to me about what I don't nor do I want to know. What an idiot. Anna said while shaking her head he get back up pigtail girl is it true that you and Saotome are twins? he asked. Twins or not he and I are one mind and one body! I yelled shocking both of them.