Seduction

The day after she awoke, Jade was transferred back to the compound. Bruce cleared her a week after her return, but he still wanted her to take it easy for a few more weeks since she had put so much stress on her body during the fight. Jade tried to fight him saying she was fine, but Bruce insisted.

She was ready to move on with her life. Hydra was finally gone and George was locked away on the Raft. She didn't have to look over her shoulder or be afraid that someone was coming after her anymore. This was the first time she had felt light and carefree. She was unequivocally happy, but there was only one thing missing.

Bucky had refused to touch her until Bruce gave her the all clear. Seeing him walk around shirtless after training or with only a towel slung around his hips after he showered was killing her. She needed him. It had been almost two months since they had last been together and she was aching for him. Sure, the gentle touches and loving kisses were amazing and made her feel loved, but she needed him to fuck her.

With Wanda and Nat's help, she had formulated a plan. Bucky would be training all day with Sam and Steve and then they were going to grab a drink later that night. Jade told him that Wanda and Nat asked her to go shopping with them and then grab dinner, so he probably wouldn't see her until he got back from the bar. He pouted a little, but Jade promised him ample cuddles when he got back which seemed to appease him.

When the girls arrived at the mall, they went straight to the lingerie store. Wanda and Natasha each grabbed armfuls of outfits for Jade to try on. The winner ended up being a black strappy harness bralette with mesh eyelash lace for the cups and a matching thong. The bralette barely covered above her nipples and sunk into a deep V between her breasts showing off her cleavage. She opened the curtain in the dressing room to get Wanda and Nat's approval.

"Yes! Hell, if he doesn't want to fuck you after seeing that, I'll do it." Nat called.

Wanda gave a low whistle. "If that doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will."

"Thank you both so much for your help. This dance Bucky and I have been doing since Bruce cleared me has been so frustrating and I'm not sure how much more I can take."

"You know he's just trying to be cautious." Nat said as Jade closed the curtain and began to change.

"There's a difference between being cautious and treating me like I'm a piece of porcelain that'll crack at the slightest touch, Nat. I'm physically healed, Bruce was more worried about my mental stability, that's why he's put me off training for the next two weeks."

"Have you explained that to him?" Wanda asked.

"Multiple times, but he doesn't listen. That's why I'm hoping this helps...persuade him." Jade emerged from the dressing room and made her way to the counter to pay. Once she had paid, she turned to the girls with a smirk on her face. "Alright ladies, let's get back so I can seduce my man."

~

Bucky walked into the compound with Steve and Sam around ten.

"Thanks for your help tonight, guys." Bucky said as he stood in the common room with Steve and Sam.

"No problem, Buck. Anything you need, I'm there." Steve gave Bucky a firm pat on the back.

"I was there more for Jade, couldn't let you make a mess of this." Sam said, giving Bucky a smug smirk.

"Normally I would be offended, but for once you're actually right, big bird." Bucky responded with his own smirk.

"Only your girl gets to call me that, terminator." Sam slapped Bucky on the shoulder.