aka, percy and ash make lemonade(smut!)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ NSFW CONTENT BELOW‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

warnings:

MATURE SCENES AHEAD!
explicit descriptions of sex
i think that's it??

"P-Percy!" Ash squirmed, tugging on his hair. "I c-can't–"

The son of Poseidon smirked against her sensitive, soaking wet pussy, not ceasing his movements. He had three long fingers hooked inside her, thrusting mercilessly as his tongue expertly attended her clit. His other hand splayed across her stomach, holding her down as her thighs clenched his head. She'd already cum twice. Hard.

"I think you can, Angel," he growled against her folds, sending shocks of pleasure through Ash's core. He licked slowly upwards before taking her bud delicately in his mouth; her back arched as she moaned loudly. "Fuck, Percy..." Hearing that, his fingers moved even faster, curling up into her, making lewd squelching sounds as he feasted on her. She let out a string of curses and whimpers that were like music to Percy's ears, and when she came undone for a third time he lapped up every bit of what she gave him. Sitting back, he licked his lips in satisfaction, as well as every single one of his fingers, all while admiring the fucked-out expression on his girlfrend's face as she slumped dazedly back into the mattress.

His cool breaths puffed against her, soothing the most overheated part of her body as Ash tried and failed to catch her breath. She propped herself up on her elbows and attempted to cross her legs, another fail-- Percy just grabbed her knees and wrenched them back apart, making her flush a deep red as she met his amused gaze. "What's gotten into you today?" Ash asked, still panting slightly. Yeah, Percy liked to eat her out, but he'd really gone in this time, and the glint in his eye told her he wasn't done with her yet. The boy shrugged slyly. "Hungry, I guess. But don't worry. I ate well." She blushed fiercely, covering her face with her hands, hearing the words she'd said to him so often turned back on her– eat well! as in, did you ___ ____, I hope you ___ ____, etc--and he laughed. Ash shook her head in embarrassment and he leaned forward to remove her fingers and give her an apology kiss, still chuckling softly.

Their lips met tenderly as one of their hands intertwined, him cupping her flushed cheek with the other. Ash tasted herself on his tongue and wondered how she could still possibly want more. She'd never get enough of this boy, not for the rest of her life. Her hand moved lazily across his chest and abdomen as she laid back and he came to hover over her, enjoying the feel of his defined muscles before sliding beneath the waistband of his boxers. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and Percy groaned needily into her mouth, Ash taking the opportunity to dominate the kiss. He was so hard at this point it almost physically hurt, and she wasted no time pumping him to reciprocate the favors. His hands were all over her, worshipping her breasts, her thighs, her ass. It was just getting unbearably good when suddenly she stopped, making him swear out loud, and Ash smirked against his lips as she bent her legs to slide Percy's boxers off with her feet. She locked her ankles around his back, pulling him into her, and he let out a low moan as their hips finally made contact.