aka percy and ash bake lemon bars(smut!)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ NSFW CONTENT BELOW‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

warnings:

MATURE SCENES AHEAD!
explicit descriptions of sex
some overstimulation ig

Percy opened his door and received the most welcome attack of his life. Ash had clearly finished her work before him, because she was already there, and had changed into one of his t-shirts and... dear gods, nothing else, as far as he could tell. As soon as he'd entered the room her lips were on his, tugging him by the chain down to her level so he stumbled and his hands landed naturally on her waist. Let it never be said that his girlfriend didn't keep him on his toes, because she nipped at his bottom lip before pulling away slightly, laughing against his lips when he desperately chased after hers, leaving him a teasing breadcrumb trail of pecks and bites as he backed her up towards the bed.

When his knee bumped the mattress between her thighs, Percy suddenly found himself being spun around and pushed down onto the bed, obediently sitting as Ash leaned in to kiss him slowly, parting his lips with her tongue before pulling away, leaving a string of saliva connecting them that he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of until she smirked, swiping it away, and began to slide his t-shirt over her head. He ran his hands up and down her body in awe as it was revealed to him, was this really all his?, and she came to straddle his lap in nothing but that Calvin Klein set he'd gotten her... Olympus above... And then her lips were on his again and suddenly he didn't want to see her in it so much anymore.

Percy groaned lowly as Ash's fingers knotted in his hair and she bit his lip once more, tugging roughly before smoothly gliding her tongue over the area and sliding it into his gasping mouth. She was being particularly.... aggressive today and holy shit if it wasn't driving him absolutely insane. One of his hands gripped her soft thigh while the other snaked up under her bra. She sighed as his lips moved down her jaw and to her neck, nipping and sucking at all the places he had memorized like the back of his hand. She let out a bothered whine when he grazed his teeth at the hollow of her throat, gods that was attractive, Percy thought. His tongue darted out to lick it better before he looked up at her through heavily-lidded eyes. For once Ash was above him, hands caressing the sides of his face, and for a second they just stared at each other. Percy marveled at her flushed cheeks, her swollen lips, the way her irises darkened like hardening amber with desire just for him. "You're perfect," he breathed, taking his time looking her up and down, appreciating every inch as his fingers splayed across her lower back. She smiled and pressed her lips to his. "Far from it." He leaned up to match her kiss softly. "Well duh, nobody is, but to me."

Ash rolled her eyes but smiled through the next exchange, this one a little longer, a little slower. When they surfaced for breath she leaned her forehead against his, mouth still curved upwards. "And you're beautiful, you know that, right?"

Percy pulled away to laugh, making Ash stick out her bottom lip. He pressed a lingering apology kiss to it before responding; this often happened to the couple. One would give the other a quick peck, the other would reciprocate... next thing you knew neither of them wanted to break the chain and they were making out in the middle of something important. But not right now. Right now they had all the time in the world, and all that was important was each other.