Chapter 1 - A Sight to Behold

In this afternoon we see a boy walking silently across the pavement towards his home. This boy is Izuku Midoriya who was seen holding a burnt book in his hands. 

Earlier in the day his bully/childhood friend Bakugo Katsuki exploded his notebook before throwing it out the window. The sight of that made Izuku angry but he backed down in fear the moment Bakugo activated his quirk.

After retrieving his notebook from a fish pond he left in sadness and regret for not standing up for himself yet again. He was in deep thought as for what led this to this point for him.

Flashback 10 years ago.

We see Izuku bruised and injured but he was standing on his feet as it trembled beneath his weight. When we see our surroundings we seem him blocking a girl in the back, she apparently has brown dog ears and hair. Her face resembled to one where a young puppy was scared. She was trembling and scared but most of all she was worried for the greenette in front of her.

When we see the front of Izuku we see 3 boys, an ash blonde kid, a kid with wings and another with long elastic fingers. They all were activating their quirks at once.

??? : Hehe being the hero Deku? Well if you're so insistent on protecting her how long would you hold?

Izuku : E-even if I w-were to get hurt I won't l-let you hu-hurt her.

??? : Then lets see how long you can keep up the act Deku.

They all then activated their quirks before launching them at Izuku who took the blow full on with him being bruised up even more but he was still standing.

The bullies smirked before continuing their barrage of attacks. When the dust settled Izuku was seen on the ground looking at the sky. The girl was having his head on her lap and trying to patch him up while crying a bit.

Flashback End

It all just started just from one word, QUIRKLESS, just from that it all sparked his pain and suffering. Why can't they see it, why can't they see he had no control over it? Hell they were too into their quirks to realize it was something you can only get by chance. They never considered to see what happen if they were quirkless.

Izuku continued his walk where he went to an underpass where he was walking silently. However when he was the manhole erupted in sludge where Izuku turned to look at it to see a big monster of sludge looking around before setting his eyes on him.

??? : Hehe another fresh body *grins evily*

Izuku stood terrified but he maintained his composure. The monster lashed out at him but Izuku dodged it. He was apparently maneuvering around the monster as he kept dodging his onslaught of attacks before another voice rang out with a burst of wind coming out of the manhole.

??? : Its ok citizen you know why? *smiles*

Izuku saw the man before his eyes glistened in hope as he staring at the one man he idolized. His favourite hero, the number one hero, All Might.

??? : ITS BECAUSE I'M HERE *uses texas smash on the monster*