Chapter 7 - Discharge

Izuku : Phew well I guess I'll miss you my friend .... My one Hospital Bed.

Marine : Stop being dramatic it's not like you had sex with that bed...... right?

Izuku just stared at Marine giving off the face that screams I ain't bullshitting about it. Marine just had a sweat drop before turning her attention away from Izuku as they started to walk. Izuku confused walked behind her as he started to talk.

Izuku : So where exactly are we going?

Marine : Where else? *smiles* We're going to Hololive HQ.

Izuku froze in his tracks from the last 2 words that came out of her mouth as he just stared at her like this was a sick joke. Marine who seem to anticipated Izuku to react like this turned around and flashed a smirk saying that they were not kidding. Izuku's face then gone blank as if he lost all emotion to think as he started to stutter.

Izuku : B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b

Ok well Marine didn't anticipate this as she started to think that she broke the boy as she just waved her hand in front of her face with Izuku not reacting leaving her with one choice only

Marine : *sigh* And here I hoped I won't be like this for a day.

She then proceeded to walk behind Izuku......

As she just approached his ear as she said something before biting the ear making Izuku's face starting to flush red as he just lunged forward covering his ears as his face was fully red. HIs mouth was just hanged open as he couldn't even get rid of her words as she just looked at him with a deadpan face.

 HIs mouth was just hanged open as he couldn't even get rid of her words as she just looked at him with a deadpan face

Marine : Well that got you to come to your senses.

Izuku : B-b-but why sp-specifically that???

She just walked past Izuku as she put her hands behind her head as she continued to walk not saying anything. Izuku just looked at Marine walking away as he just grew more confused but he decided to continue walking with Marine.