One - Ship, Crash, and A Whole Lotta Hijinks!

(This AU takes place at the beginning of I.I. season 3! The objects are all humanized!)

"Hey! Balloon!" Test Tube yells out.

"I wouldn't waste my breath. He's not really known for his... authenticity" Nickel says.

Balloon's POV:

"Oh lone mini-wich... all of your conflicting layers kept together by a lone pick. I just want to be you... keeping it together, even in the tough times...!" I say, comparing myself to the oddly relatable mini sandwich in my hands.

I take a bite out of it.

"Your sacrifice was a learning tool.." I say quietly to myself.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by OJ's own muttering. Something about wanting to make sure the hotel was okay.

"Uhh... OJ.?" I call out.

"AH!" He says surprised as he looks behind him.

"Oh. Hah.. Sorry..! It's just the hotel manager in me..!" He says nervously.

"I haven't been comfortable with this whole vay...caaay-"

OJ seems to be struggling to say vacation.

(the crash happens earlier in this AU)

BANG!

WHAT THE-
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!??

"Ugh! AGAIN!? I thought that was you guys!" Paintbrush yells at YinYang and Test Tube.

"Give me more credit! I'm quite gentle!" Yang appears to be saying.

"Oh, Spare us!" Yin says.

"I think this equation has an answer!" Test Tube yells, pointing at the steering wheel that appears to be steering itself.

I space out at the steering wheel, which allows my brain to be unable to process the voices around me.

I suddenly snap out of it as the boat speeds up.

I suddenly start screaming with everybody else on board, while Fan says some stupid thing that is supposed to be "keeping us calm."

"Sorry. This helps me in traumatic times." Fan says.

He then joins us in screaming after a moment of silence.

We suddenly crash land onto an island, as the boat which Paintbrush appears to be calling "boaty"... explodes!!??

NOW how are we supposed to get to our resort OR to Hotel OJ??

I heard Fan saying something about tuning in for "next season", probably talking to one of his fake audiences, as he plops down on the floor with Test Tube congratulating him, soon breaking her arm for some reason?

"I appreciate the devotion to the craft, but.." Paintbrush says.

"WE'RE. STRANDED!!!"

Yeah. As if it wasn't pretty obvious..

"NOT ONLY STRANDED!" Nickel screams from beside me.

"WE'RE STRANDED WITH BALLOON!!"

OH, COME ON! I say in my head. I soon say it out loud.

Nickel then starts comforting box for no reason, probably trying to ignore me. As always.

I then start screaming at Nickel out of annoyance, as everyone starts screaming at each other as well.

I lie down on the sand in stress, ignoring the sand in my hair, and accidentally putting my hand on Nickel's...

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?? WATCH WHERE YOUR PUTTING YOUR HANDS! AND DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yells.

"O-OH! CRAP! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE-!"
I really didn't! I swear!

I swipe my hand towards my chest, and just lay there. My face so red that my freckles weren't even visible.

"Hello, Old Contestants!!" A familiar voice calls out as Nickel looks away from me.

(Yes)

Word Count: 538