Thirteen - Discussion

I am suffering from MAJOR writer's block. And also because my object show phase is plummeting as I type.
Sadly 💔
Sorry if the previous chapter got yall a bit upset
It was merely an unrelated filler 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
—————————————————————
Third Person POV:

"Alright... So what do we do now..?" Ballon asked, taking a small step away from Nickel and fidgeting around his fingers. Nickel looked up at Balloon, noticing how nervous he was. He quickly ignored this for the sake of their image and cleared his throat.
"I'm not sure. What are you guys doing here anyways?" Nickel said, looking at the contestants of the seasons prior who had just so happened to appear on the island with them.
"We don't really know," Salt said; her hand slowly let go of Pepper's for a while. "We're just... Here I guess."

"Alright, so now, how am I going to manage an entirely new season with previous contestants who are completely unrelated to this specific season?" MePhone asked, putting his hands on his hips in a sassy manner.

OJ raised his eyebrow, "You've been working on a new season? But you've barely finished the other—"

"I needed some way to feed the fans; ESPECIALLY without all that drama that went on in season two. Sheesh." MePhone said, turning around and walking away.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!" Pepper called out to MePhone, furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

"Someplace where I can think of what to do with you guys," MePhone said before pressing a button on his smartwatch and teleporting away, leaving behind small, blue pixels that slowly dissolved in a matter of seconds.

All of the contestants stayed silent, before Trophy broke the silence. "I'm going to go take some pictures. You coming, nerd?"

"You bet'cha!" Cheesy exclaimed, quickly running along the shore to catch up with Trophy; a faint sigh—assumed to be one of annoyance—could be heard from the blonde photographer.

"Wow. Imagine they don't actually take pictures." Salt mumbled to Pepper, who giggled in response.

"There's definitely something going on between them," Microphone said. "Does anyone have a hair tie?"

"I do," Candle said, handing one to Microphone. She smiled, taking it.
"Thanks! I'll give it back soon."

"No need to, dear. I have plenty," Candle said, smiling back.

Meanwhile, OJ and Paper were softly talking, sitting on a log by the shore. It had been a few days since they've talked, even if they were both at OJ's hotel. OJ was always so "busy with paperwork."

Balloon and Nickel took this chance to walk and talk for a while, waiting until they were far enough from the other contestants so they could speak with more freedom.

—————————————————————

Word Count: 452