Ten 1/2 - I Don't Think We'll Forget This Moment... (SMUT)

The "chapter 10 being spicy" tradition will always remain. It will always stand. Now.
PREPARE. 💀💀💀💀

(SMUT, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF MOANING)

Balloon's POV:

I walk near Nickel and step behind him. He seemed to be sitting near the ocean. I walk behind him.

"Heyyy... Nickel" I say, instantly regretting ever calling out to him.

Nickel turns around and looks at me, wide eyed with his face clearly red.

"O-oh! Hello, Balloon..!" Nickel says.

Should I REALLY tell him..!? He'll be so weirded out...

I inhale, and then sigh.

"Uh, heheh... Look down..." I say, flustered out of my mind.

Nickel slowly trails his eyes down. Once he looks where I want him to, his eyes widen. His face turning even more red than before.

"I-I... B-Balloon...!? I... I don't know if I..." Nickel said, blushing madly.

"Please, Nicky~? I promise I'll be a good boy..~" I say, crossing my legs a little.

Nickel, now with a fully red face, gets up and grabs me.

He goes into the Calm Down Cabana and pins me to the couch.

He bucks his hips on me and adjusts himself more on top of my stomach.

"Alright... Just this once..." Nickel says, embarrassed.

No POV:

Balloon tried getting up, but Nickel proceeded to push him down.

"You want it, don't you? So don't make it hard for me to help." Nickel says, annoyed.

He pulls Balloon's pants and underwear down, exposing his hard member.

"Goddammit. Can't believe I'm doing this.." Nickel mumbles to himself.

Nickel places his hand on Balloon's whizz wazz pickle spazz-
(just joking with yall. Im writing this at a party and my friend is right next to me)

Nickel places his hand on Balloon's dick, and starts stroking it, looking away slightly.

Balloon lets out soft moans, making sure they're not audible to anybody outside.

Balloon then looked at Nickel's face, and how he was looking to the side; His face clearly showing that he was embarrassed and not at all ready for what he was about to do.

Balloon then held Nickel's arm softly enough to grab his attention.

"Hey, if you're not okay with this, you can obviously stop.." Balloon says in a soft tone that was clear enough to imply he actually cared about Nickel's consent.

"Oh. No no no no no, I'm fine. Just a little... ya know..." Nickel said, looking down with a fully flushed face.

Nickel just felt embarrassed he was doing this with the guy he's always hated.
The guy he had despised for so many years.
The guy that would actually change his life from this day on.

Nickel thought for a moment, and sighed.
He then smirked and looked at Balloon, straight in the eyes.

He leaned forward, and whispered in his ear.

"So, we can do this more hardcore. I mean... if you want...~" Nickel said in a seductive tone.

Balloon's eyes widened in the sudden action, but he started grinning as well.

"Alrighty then, its settled..~" Balloon said, pulling Nickel closer up by his hips.

"You ready, Nicky~?" Balloon said.

Nickel paused for a moment. Nicky.

He didn't care at the fact that Balloon called him that. He'd get used to it.

Nickel chuckled. "Of course..~"

Nickel decided he wanted to take it slow. To get used to the... pleasurable... feeling.

Nickel stripped of all his clothes and began rubbing his and Balloon's member together.

"A-ah..~" Balloon softly moans.

Nickel lets out a few grunts as he decides it was getting a bit boring.

When Balloon was busy laying his head back, Nickel positioned himself on Balloon and slammed down on his member.

"NGHH- AHH~!!!" Nickel moans loudly.

Balloon moaned as well, but more quiet than Nickel.

Nickel soon covered his mouth, being aware that they were in the Calm Down Cabana. For all they knew the camera could be recording their sounds.

Nickel slowly moved up and down, using one arm to support him and his other to cover his now muffled moans.

"Ah..~ Gosh darn it Nicky..~ you feel so tight..~!" Balloon moaned as he was leaning his head back.

Nickel chuckled breathlessly and made Balloon pull out.

He turned back around and began stroking Balloon's member.

"A-AhHH~!! N-Nicky~~!! Keep go-oing~!!!" Balloon moaned even louder than before.

Nickel began stroking Balloon's member even faster, as he felt Balloon come all over his hand.

"Awh..~ without warning, I see~? You need a punishment now you dirty little boy..~" Nickel said in a seductive tone.

"H- aGH!!~~" Balloon suddenly moaned loudly.

Nickel had been pounding into Balloon as hard as he could.

He also began covering Balloon's mouth, so his moans were almost inaudible.

Nickel started grunting as Balloon rolled his eyes back in pleasure. Nickel could feel himself about to cum.

Nickel then pulled out as he squirted onto the couch.

"Frick." Nickel said.

Balloon was sweating and panting like crazy.

"I hope you're able to walk..." Nickel said, getting up from the couch and stumbling a bit.

"I hope I can too.." Balloon said.

Nickel began putting his and Balloon's clothes on, and cleaned up themselves and the couch.

It was already sunset, and nobody seemed to be outside of the Calm Down Cabana.

Nickel then helped Balloon up, and helped him walk towards the shore to chill out for a bit.

—————————————————————

A/N: I just finished this while on the fucking toilet help me.

You must be surprised how a goddamn 12 year old can push through this.

And here's my advice:

Yes 👏