Twelve - All In This Together

Nickel's POV:

Ugh... Mornings are the worst.
(IDK WHERE THEY SLEEP???)

I was walking to the shore, when all of a sudden, I see a bunch of other people launched towards us. Launched as in "soaring through the air and falling to their possible death".

All of a sudden, every single person I knew from previous seasons and the ones voted off were here...

What the hell was happening now?

We were all here. They were all here.

Trophy, Cheesy, Soap, Microphone, Salt, Pepper, Paper, Tissues, Suitcase, Blueberry, Cherries, Baseball, Knife, Marshmallow, Lightbulb, Apple, and Pickle.

"What. The. HECK are we doing here!?"
Trophy yelled.

Who I think was Goo looked confused. Oh yeah. I forgot the new contestants didn't know who these were.

Soap looked at all of us in utter shock.

"SLEEPING ON AN ISLAND!? ALL THE PARASITES... ALL THE GERMS IN THE OCEAN..!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!" She yelled.

Microphone covered her ears.

"Will you SHUT UP!?" She yelled back.

"Why don't we ALL shut up!?" Marshmallow said angrily. Apple nodded, agreeing with her.

"Fine by me", Knife said, crossing his arms.

Pickle just looked around without saying a word. All of a sudden, his eyes shifted towards me. He looked at me with a look that I knew said "what the heck is happening?" I shrugged, showing how I wasn't being sarcastic this time.

Suddenly, Balloon appeared behind me with eyes that were half open.

"Hey, Nickel", he said, hugging me from behind. I smiled a bit, but then realized what was going on.

They all had their eyes on us.

—————————————————————
A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

I WAS ON A HUGE (I mean huge) WRITERS BLOCK 💔💔💔

I'll upload more recently now, but not too recently. I got Saturday SHSAT practices 😈😈😈💪💪💪💪