Seven - A Dive Into the Diary

(Small lemon topics and sexy language-)

Diary Entry #1                          4/3/21

Stranded on an island. Great. Just great! Especially since I'm stuck here with that red head manipulator.

Balloon's eyes widened. This was... Nickel's Diary...

More curious than ever about what Nickel could be writing, he continued...

Not forgetting how he touched my... no-no square...

Balloon's face turned as red as his hair. He forgot he did that... ACCIDENTALLY OF COURSE.

I gotta admit, after a few conversations, he actually doesn't seem that bad. I have to keep a low profile though. Who knows what he could be planning..? For all I care, he could just be planning to manipulate us all over again.

Balloon rolled his eyes. Still isn't over the manipulating business from more than 8 years ago...

Diary Entry #2 4/5/21

I was talking with Test Tube yesterday on how I was starting to feel comfortable around Balloon. And she had the AUDACITY to say I had a CRUSH ON HIM!? FYI, I WOULD NEVER LIKE BALLOON!!! Just because I'm currently screeching in the calm down cabana, I'm going to cut this entry short. I'll write again tomorrow.

Diary Entry #3 4/6/21

I'm thinking back about what Test Tube had said. He's so cute and lovable in his own way. Maybe I DO like Balloon... Ever since he touched me I've always wanted more..

Balloon's eyes widened. His face turned even more red. Ever since Balloon touched his... Oh no. Balloon was scared to read any further. But curiosity compelled him...

I want to just... squeeze his ass and hear him... WHAT THE HELL AM I WRITING!? I'M NOT GONNA WRITE FOR A WEEK NOW. I'M GOING TOO FAR.

Balloon shut the book, his face absolutely red. Nickel really wants to... huh?

"What's that you got there?" someone says behind Balloon.

Balloon hides the book behind his back, and sees...

Nickel.

Balloon's POV:

My face turns red as I hide one of Nickel's possessions behind my back.

"N-NOTHING NICKEL!" I say.

Nickel walks up to me and grabs my arm. Unfortunately, the one holding the book...

He sees his book and his face soon turns really red. I could feel his hand on my arm trembling.

He grabs the book quickly and runs away, not saying a single word.

"Wait! Nickel!!" I scream. I didn't run after him, though. There was no point. He was faster than me, anyways.

Nickel's POV:

GOSH DARN IT!

BALLOON SAW MY DIARY!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

H-HE DIDN'T READ THOSE PARTS, RIGHT!?

OH GOSH DARN IT!!!

I look at the page he opened to.

He opened up to the page where I said I wouldn't be writing for a week.

he most definitely read the whole thing.